• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Suggeted re4 control tweaks?

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 weeks ago#1
I know someone hear had mention previously tweaking settings to make it much more playable since the game is showing its age.

Ill take any input. What do you change to make re4 more comfortable?
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: StogieKilmer

StogieKilmer
4 weeks ago#2
I was thinking that myself, only a few months ago. The aim felt really finicky.
I'm on an ocean that has a brain that makes us dream.

User Info: KnightimeX

KnightimeX
4 weeks ago#3
Since I can't refund on PS4 I just cut my losses deleted re4 and stayed with PC Ultimate HD edition.
Only paid $7 so it's whatever.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/264562-playstation-5

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
4 weeks ago#4
I play it on the Wii. Unfortunately Capcom has never bothered to retweak the controls as the Wii version is what all HD versions are based on and you'll find that even if you hold the stick completely still while aiming you'll still get a bit of wiggle. Sad but true, the game is two full generations old at this point and there's only so much you can do to make it more comfortable. The only real tweak I make is aiming with the left stick as that's just what I'm used to with RE games.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 weeks ago#5
I'm waiting for a remake myself. I just can't stand the controls.

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#6
kyncani posted...
I just can't stand the controls.

try sitting down
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 weeks ago#7
I only played like an hour before stopping, the controls were just too bad to keep playing
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Fredrick2003x

Fredrick2003x
4 weeks ago#8
Thermador446 posted...
I only played like an hour before stopping, the controls were just too bad to keep playing

The controls are perfect.
Playing -- [XONE] Gears 5 (The Coalition, 2019) - [GCN] Resident Evil 3 (Capcom, 1999/2003) - [GCN] Star Fox Assault (Namco, 2005)

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
4 weeks ago#9
Fredrick2003x posted...
Thermador446 posted...

The controls are perfect.

You have a weird definition of perfect.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#10
As far as I know, PS2 version still plays just absolutely fine. Good thing I still have my copy. And a PS2.
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Suggeted re4 control tweaks?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers