• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 is one of the buggiest games ive played on PS4

User Info: IloveMTX

IloveMTX
3 weeks ago#41
CGB_Spender posted...
Should’ve gotten it on Xbox One X TC like all multiplats.

Only have a ps4 pro. I just dont like the x box controller at all tbh. I have a pretty good pc but Imostly only plat dota 2 on it, id rather sit on my couch and game these days. (yes I know you can hook up PC's to tv's and use controllers, I just dont want my pc in my living room)

User Info: hossolox

hossolox
3 weeks ago#42
Beers posted...
Actually, Bethesda games have quite a bit more going on. They're more complex than the Witcher.
Not sure if serious.
If you are serious... I disagree whole-heartedly. Expecially on a writing standpoint

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
3 weeks ago#43
The console versions were always significantly behind in the development cycle. You're playing the worst version of the game with the PS4. The issues you're having just don't exist on the PC version.

User Info: Beers

Beers
3 weeks ago#44
hossolox posted...
Beers posted...
Actually, Bethesda games have quite a bit more going on. They're more complex than the Witcher.
Not sure if serious.
If you are serious... I disagree whole-heartedly. Expecially on a writing standpoint

Writing has basically nothing to do with bugs. Bethesda games simply have more "moving parts" to them than something like The Witcher.
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: Kiryun

Kiryun
3 weeks ago#45
if your game is crashing that much it could be a hard drive issue. Even when I had an irreparable game breaking bug the Witcher 3 never actually crashed on me.
Asus Prime X470-Pro|Ryzen 5 2600X|16GB DDR4-3200|RTX 2060 Super 8GB|500GB M.2 SSD|2TB HDD|Meshify C

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 weeks ago#46
Can't really speak for the PS4 port, but it was fine on PC. I've not really heard of it being such a problem though, so it might be on your end.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
3 weeks ago#47
One time I got on an elevator in the Witcher and my character randomly fell and exploded
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/otwolves

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
3 weeks ago#48
BrosukeHanamura posted...
And the combat sucks.

This nonsense ^^ is tossed out by trolls frequently. I found the combat in Witcher 3 far better than say Skyrim or Bloodborne. in fact I've only played one game with better combat and that's KCD.
Gamer for life: PS4 Pro - Switch - Mame Cab - Raspberry pi 3b - ZX Spectrum - Commodore 64 - BBC Model B

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 weeks ago#49
This is cute
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Nadal_Fan13

Nadal_Fan13
3 weeks ago#50
IloveMTX posted...
Nadal_Fan13 posted...
I’ve played over 150 hours and never had a single bug. Played on a PS4 pro.

That’s not the game dude it’s your system or copy you have

I do have it on disc rather than digital, which could be why.

Most of my games are digital.

Hmmm that could be. Is it the complete edition with like DLC and stuff? That’s the one I have on disc. That sucks your experience was tarnished because I genuinely love it and maybe you would have too
"It's a funny thing, ambition. It can take one to sublime heights or harrowing depths. And sometimes they are one and the same."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 is one of the buggiest games ive played on PS4
  • Topic Archived