• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 is one of the buggiest games ive played on PS4

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
3 weeks ago#111
Ralizah posted...
Played 20 hours on PC so far. No crashes.

Maybe the console ports aren't very good.

No. Console ports are fine. TC is an alt of a troll.

User Info: IloveMTX

IloveMTX
3 weeks ago#112
kanon951 posted...
Ralizah posted...
Played 20 hours on PC so far. No crashes.

Maybe the console ports aren't very good.

No. Console ports are fine. TC is an alt of a troll.

how much of a fanboy do you have to be to batantly lie to stand of for a VIDEO GAME.

I could make a 5 hour video of nothing but bugs and crashes in my playthoruhg.

Its not my ps4 ive played hundreds of games and not had any crash like witcher 3 did.

User Info: SirHeiska

SirHeiska
3 weeks ago#113
Well... I played Witcher 3 on PS4 at launch and even then it wasnt even in top 10 buggiest games I have played.

I dont remember any crashes or other major issues than there was one shore section that had huge ass slowdown with any reason.

Anyway... Reason why some people people keep bashing games like Greed Fall is because its buggy even on PC and they think its some AAA game.

User Info: LordKaizer

LordKaizer
3 weeks ago#114
IloveMTX posted...
Finally got aroyund to beating it. It was an ok game, but damn is it overrated.

I just find it funny how many people bash games like greed fall for being "buggy" but turn around and say witcher 3 is the greatest game ever.

I had at LEAST 10 hard crashes in my play through, and there were SOOOOOO many animation glitches,random bugs and all around jankiness, I probably came across some form of bug/glitch every 20 minutes.

Its by far the buggiest game ive ever played.

That's why i call it glitcher 3
"You can still sell well but not enough to cover the costs of things" WTGHookshot
"artists don't design character models ingame" Clouddffvii

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
3 weeks ago#115
The game runs weird on pc without playing around with some settings in the nvidia control panel. Dont think its just my current build as I had the problem with my two previous builds as well.

For example It runs around 80 fps @ 4k and 130+ fps @ 1440p and both settings exhibit a micro stutter while geralt is moving.
i9 9900k | RTX 2080ti FE |Aorus Master Z390 | 2 TB 850 EVO + 1tb 970 EVO| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA T2 1000W
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7337013

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
3 weeks ago#116
IloveMTX posted...
how much of a fanboy do you have to be to batantly lie to stand of for a VIDEO GAME.

Its not my ps4 ive played hundreds of games and not had any crash like witcher 3 did.

Do that video then.

I got the Platinum of this game (so I know for a fact that I played even more of the content than you did) and I didn’t get a single crash. I'm on a base model Ps4 and since you recently finished the game, I even played on older patches.

Thankfully other people are calling you out on your BS.

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
3 weeks ago#117
IloveMTX posted...

No you couldn't
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Bona fide Monafied

User Info: NinjaBlowfish

NinjaBlowfish
3 weeks ago#118
IloveMTX posted...
Colossus-X posted...
IloveMTX posted...
Finally got aroyund to beating it. It was an ok game, but damn is it overrated.

I just find it funny how many people bash games like greed fall for being "buggy" but turn around and say witcher 3 is the greatest game ever.

I had at LEAST 10 hard crashes in my play through, and there were SOOOOOO many animation glitches,random bugs and all around jankiness, I probably came across some form of bug/glitch every 20 minutes.

Its by far the buggiest game ive ever played.

How desperate for attention are you. Sad as f***.

Not at all?

Are you trying to tell me Witcher 3 ISNT buggy as hell? Ive NEVER had a game crash as much as witcher 3 did, let alone all the graphical glitches thta happen constantly.

Try playing Morrowind on XBox One BC

Witcher 3 was super buggy when I played it also, captured almost 50 videos of bugs/glitches, saw my fair share of crashes also.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVEYav1iogxsQtPEMVmG6xWwYq5R5LWd0

A few are just things I found amusing also.

User Info: user-2

user-2
3 weeks ago#119
Watch out guys. Witcher 3 fanboys here will report your comments if you say anything bad about their favourite toy.

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
3 weeks ago#120
Well aside from skellige's most wanted and a couple of dashboard crashes, it was quite the stable experience for me on base ps4.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 is one of the buggiest games ive played on PS4
  • Topic Archived