• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The only things Souls does better than Code Vein

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
3 weeks ago#21
jon davis posted...
Taizuku posted...
Yeah, I’m the “disturbed little fanboy troll” because I’m suggesting some people that like one game should try this other game out...yeah it’s not you, hawking over this post and trying to gate keep. Weirdoes all over this board man lol. Go away dude.

Your not trying to convince, your hammering people over the head with your fanboy hammer “like this game, like this game, like this game!!!!”

Ya live in a fantasy world bud. That’s not what’s happening in the slightest, but okay. This is the last reply you’ll be getting, because you won’t derail my thread. Thanks for the post padding though.
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/otwolves

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 weeks ago#22
Taizuku posted...
Ya live in a fantasy world bud. That’s not what’s happening in the slightest, but okay. This is the last reply you’ll be getting, because you won’t derail my thread. Thanks for the post padding though.

f*** off back to the herd on the Code Vein board.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: nedmo0000

nedmo0000
3 weeks ago#23
Taizuku posted...
Bosses are more or less the same
Not sure that anyone should take you seriously after this you have not played the games its plain and simple,
Taizuku posted...
DS lore is “more interesting” in the sense that you have to watch VaatiVidya or read every item to even know what’s happening and why
Its interesting in a way that you need to use your brain to connect the story as a puzzle everyone has their own interpretation to the story from reading items and the enviromental design no game ever has reached the level of environmental story telling that the souls series has.
Taizuku posted...
I’m not even sure what “pacing” would refer to in Souls or how it’s better
CV overstays its welcome and is generally s*** paced it drags on more than it should

Taizuku posted...
More creative? That’s vague, not sure what you mean by that
Creative game design souls series has had some of the biggest impact on gaming in the recent years that there it spawned its own genre

Taizuku posted...
not sure what you mean by that. Better exploration? No, it’s basically the same.
Are there hidden areas like cainhurst castle,upper cathedral ward,ash lake,archdragon peak,painted world these areas are only discovered through exploration

Taizuku posted...
Environmental design and level design is the same thing, as well as, vibe, atmosphere, and locations
I promise you you have no idea what you are talking about i doubt you even played CV

User Info: nedmo0000

nedmo0000
3 weeks ago#24
Taizuku posted...
Already responded to that half-assed post. It sounds good when you have confirmation bias, but when you actually read it, most of it is one point repeated over and over. Basically Souls looks better, and that’s about it.
Dude your response was the most pathetic thing i have ever read you have not played the souls games you claim that the bosses in the souls series are the same,you claim that CV has the exact same setting,atmosphere and vibe you dont know jack s*** about game design or the souls games you are looking for a way to validate your opinion but fail miserably to back it up i have seen bots respond better

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 weeks ago#25
Imagine thinking level design and environment design are the same thing!
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: sean1210

sean1210
3 weeks ago#26
The combat is f***ing s***e. The rest is irrelevant.

Taizuku
3 weeks ago#27
nedmo0000 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Already responded to that half-assed post. It sounds good when you have confirmation bias, but when you actually read it, most of it is one point repeated over and over. Basically Souls looks better, and that’s about it.
Dude your response was the most pathetic thing i have ever read you have not played the souls games you claim that the bosses in the souls series are the same,you claim that CV has the exact same setting,atmosphere and vibe you dont know jack s*** about game design or the souls games you are looking for a way to validate your opinion but fail miserably to back it up i have seen bots respond better

Then how are the bosses in Souls better? They have big spinny attacks, cheap AoEs, unblockable
Grabs, one and two hit kills, what else is missing? Charging across the screen when you get too far? I don’t even see how the Souls bosses are exceptional from most hack n slash bosses, let alone from such a similar title.

Taizuku
3 weeks ago#28
nedmo0000 posted...
Taizuku posted...

well you clearly can’t read because that’s not what I said lol.

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
3 weeks ago#29
sean1210 posted...

https://youtu.be/hiKDm46wVwA

But how so? Do you mind elaborating?

Taizuku
3 weeks ago#30
psycofang posted...
sean1210 posted...

https://youtu.be/hiKDm46wVwA

But how so? Do you mind elaborating?

This video is sick. I can’t watch all of it because I don’t want to spoil bosses but this player is going in lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The only things Souls does better than Code Vein
  • Topic Archived