• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you like it if Rockstar next big project like GTA set in Japan instead Usa?

User Info: MikuNeverDie

MikuNeverDie
3 weeks ago#1
Abosolutely yes for me because Japan is the most beautiful country in the world, trust me you will never be bored when exploring the city of Tokyo with vehicle or walking/running in GTA VI. Sugoi Desu!

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
3 weeks ago#2
Very clever, make your game based around a country who doesn't give a f*** about your games.

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
3 weeks ago#3
Miku account nr 12 ? You have some serious issues man !!
PlayStation Ranking: PS2>PS1>PS3>Vita>PS4
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror w/ Combat, JRPG, Musou, 3D Beat'em up, Fighting, VN

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
3 weeks ago#4
You want a simulator where most people in the city behave orderly and follow rules? You could maybe make something about certain seedy neighborhoods in Tokyo...but I'm pretty sure the "Yakuza" series has that covered. Do you want a game where you wait in line for incredibly punctual, but super packed trains and subways? Doesn't sound that interesting to me.
Shimpaimuyou

User Info: Xethuminra

Xethuminra
3 weeks ago#5
Wait, what?

Does this dude just make various accounts starting with "Miku" just for giggles?

..... if so, that's awesome!

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
3 weeks ago#6
Is it a reference to Hatsune Miku or someone/thing else I wonder?
Shimpaimuyou

User Info: VegaObscura

VegaObscura
3 weeks ago#7
It needs to be set somewhere other than the tried and true locations. I would love something in the deep south or outside of the US.

User Info: Tonyjaa

Tonyjaa
3 weeks ago#8
While I would love a GTA set in Tokyo the Yakuza series does have that covered. Other cities i would love:

Miami
Rio de Janeiro
Paris
London
Madrid
Shanghai
Moscow
Istanbul
Cairo

Do NOT WANT:
Los Santos
Liberty City
Detroit
Philadelphia
Any more boring cities in US

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
3 weeks ago#9
NEKORODEO posted...
Is it a reference to Hatsune Miku or someone/thing else I wonder?

I guess it's a reference to Hatsune Miku.
PlayStation Ranking: PS2>PS1>PS3>Vita>PS4
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror w/ Combat, JRPG, Musou, 3D Beat'em up, Fighting, VN

User Info: Riskey

Riskey
3 weeks ago#10
Homina Homina Homina Homina Homina

Tonyjaa posted...
While I would love a GTA set in Tokyo the Yakuza series does have that covered. Other cities i would love:

Paris
Shanghai

This is what i want for the next GTA.
English is not my native language, play multiplatform games on Dekstop/Laptop meanwhile exclusive games always on PlayStation Console.
Uh please don't bully me!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you like it if Rockstar next big project like GTA set in Japan instead Usa?
  • Topic Archived