• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. how much would you pay for PS5 games?

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
4 weeks ago#1
I remember many many years ago buying games for my spectrum and C64 from the mastertronic or firebird range for £1.99 and over the years games have obviously gotten more expensive and ps4 games now cost between £40 and £60 and even more on the PS store.
How much do you think PS5 games will cost and how much are you willing to pay for them before you think, no way that's too much for yet another reiteration of fifa or cod or assassins creed or whatever else that gets churned out? will you pick and choose more wisely if the cost is say £80+ or wont it bother you?
"Do animals talk in this universe? I don't wanna freak him out". -Spiderham.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 weeks ago#2
Knowing how bare bones most games release. $30

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 weeks ago#3
tree fiddy....not a fiddy more
Somebody mixed my medicine...Somebody mixed my medicine, well you hurt where you sleep and you sleep where you lie. Now you're in deep and now you're gonna cry

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
4 weeks ago#4
Ozric67 posted...
I remember many many years ago buying games for my spectrum and C64 from the mastertronic or firebird range for £1.99 and over the years games have obviously gotten more expensive and ps4 games now cost between £40 and £60 and even more on the PS store.
How much do you think PS5 games will cost and how much are you willing to pay for them before you think, no way that's too much for yet another reiteration of fifa or cod or assassins creed or whatever else that gets churned out? will you pick and choose more wisely if the cost is say £80+ or wont it bother you?

I think they will cost the same as they do now and I will only pay the price I pay for them now new. $79.99, when they hiked up the price here in Canada years ago I ended up buying less games a year and I took way less chances on new IP's until I was able to do research on them, usually I ended up not caring and skipping them for the most part. Generally now I only buy games day 1 that I know I will want for sure, otherwise I either skip them entierly or wait for sales.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 weeks ago#5
About the same as I do for PS4 games...I wait until they hit $20 or less. Usually takes 12-18 months, which is fine because I have tons to play in the meantime.
Less is more.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 weeks ago#6
I'm fine with the price they have now. They could cost a little more.

But of course I don't buy games at launch so by the time I buy the game they don't cost full price.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#7
Same price as they are now. If they want to increase the price, then they can get rid of MTX and DLCs, otherwise I can just rent them.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 weeks ago#8
Raiden243 posted...
Knowing how bare bones most games release. $30
the community tag is a cancer on this website

User Info: Kazuya_80

Kazuya_80
4 weeks ago#9
Iam sure most PS5 games will be demos and the rest of the game is dlc, ok thats exagerating but you get the idea

User Info: SeriouslySeriou

SeriouslySeriou
4 weeks ago#10
59.99 USD. Not a penny more for just a game. (I gladly pay more for CEs) but only for games I really like.
Are you gamer enough to click here? https://youtu.be/gz9lLRHlh8I
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. how much would you pay for PS5 games?
  • Topic Archived