• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are there people who think the PS5 is coming too soon?

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
4 weeks ago#1
Do you think the PS5 is coming too soon?
Greatness comes from within...Your butt!

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
4 weeks ago#2
No, 7 years is long enough.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 weeks ago#3
Iscratchmyballs posted...

how the hell is 13 months top soon .if sony listen to you guys it would never launch till 2022and once again have to play catch-up with mircosft .you all remember the ps4 pro being what sony thought was thier answer to the x1s

I am voicing my opinion here on how i see the subject .when i post .i will not be bullied into change it

User Info: VegaObscura

VegaObscura
4 weeks ago#4
They could have pushed it to 2021, but whatever. Holiday 2020 is the earliest they could have done it.

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
4 weeks ago#5
PS4 came out in 2013 it will be 7 years when PS5 launches that is more than enough.

User Info: juker79

juker79
4 weeks ago#6
With PS4 bc and the potential for gross-gen online play, there is little reason to push it back.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: Ralizah

Ralizah
4 weeks ago#7
Keep in mind that the PS4 will likely be supported for years after the launch of the PS5. There will likely be a ton of cross-gen games that run on both. Publishers aren't just going to ignore the PS4's gargantuan 100+ million strong player base.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 weeks ago#8
Iscratchmyballs posted...

Yes i do at some point you gotta say no to the next update or console because I still have a backlog and what is the point of keep upgrading.

Frist 2 years of new cosnole suck game wise
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
4 weeks ago#9
Yes. Diminishing gains and all. The ps5 is needed just as much as laptops and cellphones need non removable batteries.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 weeks ago#10
Ps5 hasn't even been announced
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are there people who think the PS5 is coming too soon?
  • Topic Archived