• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do any of you live near a Gamestop Prestige?

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
1 year ago#1
Anyone? - Results (64 votes)
Yes
15.63% (10 votes)
No
7.81% (5 votes)
What's a Gamestop Prestige?
76.56% (49 votes)
This poll is now closed.
[Topic]
FYI: I'm a downer.
(message deleted)

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 year ago#3
"In order to be a Prestige store, that location has to hit a series of goals. The biggest one (depending on who you ask) is getting positive surveys in which customers say they would recommend that store to a friend. So it is possible for every store in a district to attain prestige.

Prestige stores are shipped higher quantities of popular products, and they have special Prestige Days which have several good offers. My local store just had a Prestige Day and the two big deals were B2G1 free on all pre-owned, and 10% off all collectibles."

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameStop/comments/6rd44c/what_is_the_difference_between_a_regular_gamestop/

I had to look it up, looks like they're basically Gamestops that act like they're Gamefaqs Posters and Shill

User Info: hyper kobun dash

hyper kobun dash
1 year ago#4
Several
NES | SNES | N64 | GC | Wii | Switch | GBA | DS | 3DS | Saturn | DC | PS1 | PS2 | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | Vita | Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox One

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
1 year ago#5
AzaneAzer posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameStop/comments/6rd44c/what_is_the_difference_between_a_regular_gamestop/

I had to look it up, looks like they're basically Gamestops that act like they're Gamefaqs Posters and Shill

Loool good description
i9 9900k | RTX 2080ti FE |Aorus Master Z390 | 2 TB 850 EVO + 1tb 970 EVO| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA T2 1000W
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7337013

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
1 year ago#6
No, but I have about 8 or so regular stores and a Think Geek.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
1 year ago#7
I'm 99% sure that using Gamestop & Prestige in the same sentence is not proper English
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 year ago#8
No and who cares?
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
1 year ago#9
I'm well aware that people constantly complain about Gamestop, but I have to say, I'm a little jealous of some of you. My two nearest EB Games are a good 2+ hour drive away and my local little Wal Mart can't be counted on to have anything that isn't a huge AAA release. Amazon is great, but it would be nice to just be able to walk down the street and pick up the more obscure games I want without having to wait and pay for shipping.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
1 year ago#10
That's like putting lipstick on a pig.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
An absolute legend on the PS4 boards, bulletproof.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do any of you live near a Gamestop Prestige?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A