• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Any good Turn Based RPGs on the 'Big In Japan' sale?

User Info: highpost1388

highpost1388
1 month ago#31
Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 at full price > Any options in this sale at a reduced price.
Playing: Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon Ultra Sun
Up Next: Bioshock and Tales of the Abyss

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#32
Samsa posted...
Artemis86 posted...
Samsa posted...
RPGgamer777 posted...
Fairy fencer advent dark force

That game is worse than cancer with the cringy writing, generic combat, terrible characters and recycled story. I said "good".

Ok, guess you don't like good turn-based RPGs so I won't suggest any. You showed your hands too early with the "generic combat" line.

What hands? The fact i don't like low quality anime fanservice crap? People have different tastes y'know. Though to be honest, I didn't actually hate the combat, just that the whole package was a disaster.
Disgaea 5 has my favorite combat system of all time after the Soulsborne games.

"Pick a good game for me"
"No thst game is s***. Pick a good game. I like games like (named a game with absurd levels of fanservice, tremendously cringy dialogue, paper-rhin characters and a plotline that makes soap operas look restrained by comparison)," not games with a bunch of anime fanservice crap and cringy dialogue."

I got nothing I could possibly suggest with sich criteria. Seriously, fairy fencer is cringe, and Disgaea is your shining example? I love the game, but it is seriously cheesy af dude.

User Info: Funcoland

Funcoland
1 month ago#33
Nicodimus posted...
RPGgamer777 posted...
Fairy fencer advent dark force

I'm not playing a game with Fairy right in the title.

Not because I'm anti-gay, but because that is only appropriate for little girls, and I'm a grown man.

Fairies, if done correctly, are terrifying beings that make the entities of Lovecraft seem good by comparison... since at least they don't care about humanity. Fairies are just as alien, but are obsessed with mankind.
NNID: MisterNoOne | PSN: The_Mistled
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Any good Turn Based RPGs on the 'Big In Japan' sale?
  • Topic Archived