• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is greedfall decent?

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
5 days ago#1
Have some extra cash and was trying to get an idea outside of metacritic. Looks interesting. My biggest fear is the combat being lame though.
I doubt you could even imagine it....
Greedfall > decent.

User Info: Touch

Touch
5 days ago#3
sirhett posted...
Have some extra cash and was trying to get an idea outside of metacritic. Looks interesting. My biggest fear is the combat being lame though.

Havent played but I watched the ACG review. He gave it a Buy. He said the negatives were that combat was a little too easy even on the hardest difficulty, there isn't much enemy variety and some town areas feel a little too bare. He said that the quests were fantastic tho
https://i.imgtc.ws/6bQHG9L.gif

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
5 days ago#4
Its decently bad.

sirhett
5 days ago#5
Touch posted...
Havent played but I watched the ACG review. He gave it a Buy. He said the negatives were that combat was a little too easy even on the hardest difficulty, there isn't much enemy variety and some town areas feel a little too bare. He said that the quests were fantastic tho
Hmmm...acg is usually pretty accurate

User Info: rpglover1243

rpglover1243
5 days ago#6
ACG always praises spiders games even though bound by flame and techomancer were pretty bad. I think he gets paid by them
Shenmue 3

sirhett
5 days ago#7
rpglover1243 posted...
ACG always praises spiders games even though bound by flame and techomancer were pretty bad. I think he gets paid by them
Hope that's not the case. About to pull the trigger😬

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
5 days ago#8
I'm liking it. The combat doesn't seem as involved as something like Dragon Age Origins where you could program in tactics for your companions but it's decent and the lore/world building is top notch.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

sirhett
5 days ago#9
xninjagrrl posted...
I'm liking it. The combat doesn't seem as involved as something like Dragon Age Origins where you could program in tactics for your companions but it's decent and the lore/world building is top notch.
Nice

User Info: Losttraveler

Losttraveler
5 days ago#10
How's the character customization for gameplay and cosmetics?
"Never fear, Smith is here"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is greedfall decent?
  • Post New Message