• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 9-11 Never Forget

User Info: user-2

user-2
4 weeks ago#121
AzaneAzer posted...
Kind of makes me sad that 9/11 discussion will always lead to conspiracy theories.

Why does it make you sad?

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 weeks ago#122
WhiteBaitKent posted...
OliverQueen posted...
Ironneos99 posted...
911 is still two months away

America. They do dates in random order to be special.

always f***ing hated that. its like having the minute then the second then the hour on a digital watch.

We write it how we say it verbally. Feels weird to me to say 11th September and natural to say September 11th.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#123
user-2 posted...

That 2000+ people died, and over 1000 more have died from complications of building dust in their lungs since, and all people can do is use their Big Brains to make up theories.

If 9/11 was really an inside Job, Trump would of already tweeted it out and declassified the docs on it, to make himself look better than W.

ChaoticKnuckles posted...
We write it how we say it verbally. Feels weird to me to say 11th September and natural to say September 11th.

Ya, It's always weird to me that people make fun of the natural way of saying/writing it. It's like how they prefer to Have 2 sports named Football, instead of just accepting Soccer and ending the argument.

User Info: flkid

flkid
4 weeks ago#124
#neverforget
#Murrica
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: WhiteBaitKent

WhiteBaitKent
4 weeks ago#125
ace_spades111 posted...
I thought month/day was used for logical reasons...
That it's just part of a date time format...
Year/Month/Day Hour:Minute:Second

Seems reasonable to me.
How do you guys sign today's date?

2019/09/11 (seems fine)
Or
09/11/2019 (weird)

WhiteBaitKent posted...
Poopsack posted...
Only gamefaqs would b**** about a date not being displayed how they want it too. The guy is trying to commemorate an American tragedy that is known as 9/11.

Fair enough.

RIP.

We don't call it "nine forward slash eleven," scrub!
It's "nine eleven."

The f*** does saying "forward slash" have anything to do with this?
WhillB posted...
WhiteBaitKent posted...
OliverQueen posted...
Ironneos99 posted...

always f***ing hated that. its like having the minute then the second then the hour on a digital watch.

It's written in order of general importance.

Most often you need to know the day if the week, then the month, lastly (by far) the year.

It actually makes the most sense, in day to day use.

And your analogy makes no sense. Lol

That's..... what i said. Going by order of "smallest" to "largest" measurement.

It's like if computer programmers ordered bytes the way they want because they're too lazy to learn it the way it's meant to/should be.
The cancer to video games is if I fail it is the games fault mentality.
Failure is part of growth and everyone wants to skip this and go right to the success

User Info: WhiteBaitKent

WhiteBaitKent
4 weeks ago#126
WhiteBaitKent posted...
OliverQueen posted...
Ironneos99 posted...

I say it 11 september. It's only weird for you because that's how you were brought up to say it.

Obviously if all your life you've been raised a certain way saying something differently wont feel natural lol
The cancer to video games is if I fail it is the games fault mentality.
Failure is part of growth and everyone wants to skip this and go right to the success

User Info: user-2

user-2
4 weeks ago#127
AzaneAzer posted...
user-2 posted...

That 2000+ people died, and over 1000 more have died from complications of building dust in their lungs since, and all people can do is use their Big Brains to make up theories.

If 9/11 was really an inside Job, Trump would of already tweeted it out and declassified the docs on it, to make himself look better than W.

Ya, It's always weird to me that people make fun of the natural way of saying/writing it. It's like how they prefer to Have 2 sports named Football, instead of just accepting Soccer and ending the argument.

How old are you? You have an 11 year old account so I'm guessing you are in your 30s.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#128
September 11th or 4th of July.

user-2 posted...
How old are you? You have an 11 year old account so I'm guessing you are in your 30s.

You would be correct.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 9-11 Never Forget
  • Topic Archived