• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 9-11 Never Forget

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#11
Kickflip posted...
People really care about how other people write the date, huh? I admit I get confused sometimes because i write d/m/y, but its nbd.
No just foreign people. I say today is 9/11/19.

User Info: OliverQueen

OliverQueen
1 month ago#12
Ite posted...
America says the dates right

lol. Back in 5 minutes, 43 seconds and 1 hour.
You have failed this city

User Info: Poopsack

Poopsack
1 month ago#13
Only gamefaqs would b**** about a date not being displayed how they want it too. The guy is trying to commemorate an American tragedy that is known as 9/11.
If it's a great game I will play it, I don't care what system it's on.

User Info: WhiteBaitKent

WhiteBaitKent
1 month ago#14
Poopsack posted...
Only gamefaqs would b**** about a date not being displayed how they want it too. The guy is trying to commemorate an American tragedy that is known as 9/11.

Fair enough.

RIP.
The cancer to video games is if I fail it is the games fault mentality.
Failure is part of growth and everyone wants to skip this and go right to the success

Ite
1 month ago#15
Poopsack posted...
They know they just want to be stupid about it. Sad.

User Info: Kickflip

Kickflip
1 month ago#16
Poopsack posted...

This is pretty damn funny, ngl. I was expecting le edgy posts, but instead people saw 9-11 and brought up date formatting. f***ing gg, gamefaqs.
https://i.imgtc.ws/LdL3cXu.jpg
https://i.imgtc.com/EXJmSZF.gif

Ite
1 month ago#17
OliverQueen posted...
lol. Back in 5 minutes, 43 seconds and 1 hour.
No clue what that means or why you are saying lol.

User Info: user-2

user-2
1 month ago#18
Ite posted...
America says the dates right. Lol at foreign people being mad about how America says things on an American message board about American video games. Take the trolling elsewhere folks.

You're such a patriot

Ite
1 month ago#19
user-2 posted...
You're such a patriot
Thanks.

User Info: AlieNinja

AlieNinja
1 month ago#20
yeah, and don't forget how it ended up causing even more tragedies that make 9/11 look like a toilet accident (not trying to take away form the tragedy of people dying in 9/11 but hypocrisy has always been rampant in human history) because everybody fell for the biggest outrage bandwagon brainwash in history. But of course people defend it. They've defended worse in history.

And yeah, it looks like gamefaqs has decided to go full on world politics. This isn't the only non gaming related political topic i have seen recently.
Internet summed up in two words: Fake Melodrama
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 9-11 Never Forget
  • Topic Archived