• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Spider-man game of the year edition has a listing on Amazon

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/amazon-has-a-listing-for-marvels-spider-man-game-o/1100-6469240/

Marvel's Spider-Man, Insomniac Games' excellent take on our favourite webcrawler, looks like it'll be getting a Game of the Year edition. A barebones listing on Amazon points towards a new retail version of the game, and although the page doesn't explicitly say it, it's likely that this release would contain the game's The City That Never Sleeps DLC. There is no release date or cover art as of yet.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
4 weeks ago#2
Sweet! I've been holding out for this.
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for President!

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 weeks ago#3
rjames80 posted...

Lol at people who didn't already buy this great game.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 weeks ago#4
lol at the people who bought the inferior version. Good things come to those who wait, have some patience.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 weeks ago#5
lambchips posted...
lol at the people who bought the inferior version. Good things come to those who wait, have some patience.

I'm not poor and don't want to wait over a year to play a game. Lol pathetic.

User Info: gabriel_magno

gabriel_magno
4 weeks ago#6
Ite posted...
lambchips posted...

I am also waiting like @rjames80. With games on backlog, there is no reason at all to impulse buy games at full price.
PSN: gabriel_magno

User Info: bobaban

bobaban
4 weeks ago#7
No shame in waiting. Also no shame in waiting for the price drop of the GOTY edition. Backlogs exist.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 weeks ago#8
Ite posted...
lambchips posted...

It has nothing to do with financials, its about patience... Fomo is a problem and its probably what gets people to make impulse purchases and start making excuses, like you are right now.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: infamousify

infamousify
4 weeks ago#9
supertecmobowl posted...
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/amazon-has-a-listing-for-marvels-spider-man-game-o/1100-6469240/

Marvel's Spider-Man, Insomniac Games' excellent take on our favourite webcrawler, looks like it'll be getting a Game of the Year edition. A barebones listing on Amazon points towards a new retail version of the game, and although the page doesn't explicitly say it, it's likely that this release would contain the game's The City That Never Sleeps DLC. There is no release date or cover art as of yet.

Nearly bought the digital deluxe edition on sale two weeks ago really glad i didn't did the same thing with Horizon Zero Dawn waited for the Complete Edition always best to wait for the Complete Edition/Game Of The Year to have it as a Complete Package.

Is all the DLC included on Disc with this or codes?

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
4 weeks ago#10
Ite posted...
rjames80 posted...

Lol at people who didn't already buy this great game.

Yes, it's hilarious that I had other games to play at the time and decided to wait until I could get the game and all of the DLC at the same time, for a lower price. What a fool I am...
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for President!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Spider-man game of the year edition has a listing on Amazon
  • Topic Archived