• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sega should release a new Story of Thor/Beyond Oasis.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 weeks ago#1
We could have our very own Zelda series without Zelda in it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
4 weeks ago#2
DarkJaydragon posted...

f*** the Zelda series. What's needed is continued progress, moving onward and upward. Not living in the past like a primitive man-child still clinging onto their mother's apron.

"Bragging that you're "all about the Marvel Universe" is like boasting that your mom still pins your mittens to your sleeves." - Bill Maher

DarkJaydragon
4 weeks ago#3
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

f*** the Zelda series. What's needed is continued progress, moving onward and upward. Not living in the past like a primitive man-child still clinging onto their mother's apron.

Well that's a bit extreme.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
4 weeks ago#4
The first game was pretty awesome. Didnt get into the second. Should give it more of a go
GameFAQs: A place where a community of gamers meet up to discuss.....
how much they hate video games.

DarkJaydragon
4 weeks ago#5
KI11AK posted...
The first game was pretty awesome. Didnt get into the second. Should give it more of a go

I didn't know there was a sequel. I loved the first one when I was younger.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah I think there was one on Sega Saturn, yes, there was The Legend of Oasis. Never played it either.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sega should release a new Story of Thor/Beyond Oasis.
  • Topic Archived