• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you buy a ps5 for $800 if psn plus is free for it

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 weeks ago#91
Honestly, anyone who says yes to this is either crazy, irresponsible, or just some close account for Sony to try and get some positive responses online.

$800 for a console is a rip off
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 weeks ago#92
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Honestly, anyone who says yes to this is either crazy, irresponsible, or just some close account for Sony to try and get some positive responses online.

yeah and a $1,000 dollar iphone every year is really a bargin

damn i almost forgot that iphone buy every year is super important . but paying $500+ for a gaming system is a total waste of money

I am voicing my opinion here .when i post .sorry if it does not fit your opinion

User Info: brubie

brubie
4 weeks ago#93
charge $2000 and all games are free

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
4 weeks ago#94
depends on the launch titles.
I challenge you to a rap battle

User Info: CorneliusNepos

CorneliusNepos
4 weeks ago#95
No since I don't play on-line. In fact I haven't even taken my PS4 on-line at all.

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
4 weeks ago#96
Yes, but I'd also require Sony stop making 90% Uncharted-like games. It's so boring how all their s*** feels the same now.

User Info: Abrey1985

Abrey1985
4 weeks ago#97
Hell no. Now if they promised no online would come and all games would be single player then maybe

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
4 weeks ago#98
djwagon posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

damn i almost forgot that iphone buy every year is super important . but paying $500+ for a gaming system is a total waste of money

What?
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 weeks ago#99
djwagon posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Who spends $1,000 on an IPhone every year? I bought my IPhone two years ago for less than that, and have no reason to upgrade.

But you are right, both ideas are equally stupid.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 weeks ago#100
PS5 would have to be able to play PS1-4 discs, music CDs, store music on the HDD and be able to play media from flash sticks. I wouldn’t buy one otherwise.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you buy a ps5 for $800 if psn plus is free for it
  • Topic Archived