• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony should buy fromsoft

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
4 weeks ago#81
Fallfromgrace posted...
Adam_Ace posted...
Fallfromgrace posted...
@Adam_Ace posted...
Fallfromgrace That comment is just naive in all honesty.

Zone of the Enders is a heavily hack and slash based action series, no s*** working with the studio who specializes in fast paced, stylized action games would be a natural fit.

Did you read what I wrote?
I never even mentioned studios. My whole argument was about Kojima and miyazaki, none of whom actually have any good designing experience for a game like ZoE.

And what studio would that be Fromsoft?
You think Darksouls is a fast paced action game?

Show me one game that fromsoft made that was in the style of ZoE, that was actually good and don't tell me that you think AC and ZoE are actually similar.

So yeah if Fromsoft were to make a ZoE game, that would be either terrible or nothing like ZoE.

Yeah sorry about that I completely glossed over that comment. My apologies, busy lunch hour over here. However one thing to note is From Soft do have some history with Mech Fighters albeit not hack and slash with Armored Core a very solid action series if I do say so myself. I wouldn't put a ZOE game in there hands but I'd be interested to see the approach if they'd take up such a project.

No worries, I understand what you're going through, lol.
No need for apologies.

And yeah they used to make great mech games, but imo it kinda went downhill after AC3.
Not saying that they can't pull off a great mech game, I mean one of the main factors of Dark souls' combat are the customization and builds etc, so that definitely can be used in a mech game.
But I don't think that will be anything like ZoE.

Bless I'm with you man. Honestly I've not played Armoured Core since the second game but I remember adoring the first and second. I hope it's not fallen to badly.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: WTGHookshot

WTGHookshot
4 weeks ago#82
xSublimex posted...
FromSoft was bought out a little while back Kadokawa. Sony can't buy them unless they want to sell, which is highly unlikely

/topic

This.

End of story.

This is like saying, "Nintendo should buy Omega Force." Omega Force is part of Koei-Tecmo; unless Koei-Tecmo is willing to cut off Omega Force and sell them, it's not happening. To wish otherwise is just a pipe dream.
Thanos was wrong. Mike Ehrmantraut, "The moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way ... No more half measures."

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 weeks ago#83
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Redeyed4291 posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Hell no. I want my superior PC version.

PC master race people are the worst kind of gamers.

Why? Because i want the factually superior version? Can I play 21:9 on the PS4?

PC Master race people are the worst but people wanting Sony to buy Fromsoft so the games can be exclusive arnt? Nice priorities.

By "people", you mean the TC trolling. You're the one who brought up the PC on a console board.

User Info: Fallfromgrace

Fallfromgrace
4 weeks ago#84
@Adam_Ace posted...

Bless I'm with you man. Honestly I've not played Armoured Core since the second game but I remember adoring the first and second. I hope it's not fallen to badly.

Unfortunately it has fallen bad, but it's not really too bad that the series can't ever recover or anything, it's just hard to enjoy AC games after AC3, if you're not very big AC fan or a big mecha fan.

User Info: Rob_Van_Dam93

Rob_Van_Dam93
4 weeks ago#85
BurgerTime79 posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Redeyed4291 posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...

PC Master race people are the worst but people wanting Sony to buy Fromsoft so the games can be exclusive arnt? Nice priorities.

By "people", you mean the TC trolling. You're the one who brought up the PC on a console board.

Brought it up? The this whole topic is about PC not getting From soft games anymore. Im a Playstation guy through and through since the PS1, but im not a complete idiot to realize PC has the superior version of games as far as resolutions and FPS And wanting to take that away is just insecurities talking no other reason.
PSN:SS5DEJAN

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
4 weeks ago#86
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Redeyed4291 posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...

Brought it up? The this whole topic is about PC not getting From soft games anymore. Im a Playstation guy through and through since the PS1, but im not a complete idiot to realize PC has the superior version of games as far as resolutions and FPS And wanting to take that away is just insecurities talking no other reason.

Fans have to mod Fromsoft games on pc to run like they should because Fromsoft sucks at making a game that runs well.
Mio Akiyama's official husbando.

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
4 weeks ago#87
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Im a Playstation guy through and through

Yet, you spend countless hours on the xbox board. Hmm...

User Info: BaschLives

BaschLives
4 weeks ago#88
Splooie posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Im a Playstation guy through and through

Yet, you spend countless hours on the xbox board. Hmm...

🤫🤭😂😂
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony should buy fromsoft
  • Topic Archived