• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony exclusive apprecation

User Info: theicon89

theicon89
1 month ago#1
So I recently finished up Days Gone which I thought was a very solid open world game and really enjoyed it. A few days after finishing the game I got an email from Playstation stating that I had beaten Days Gone and was given a code for a Days Gone avatar. I really like it that Playstation does small things like this for their exclusive games.

When I got the platinum trophy for Horizon: Zero Dawn Playstation sent me a code for a special theme. I have also received some stuff for God of War for getting the platinum or finishing the game, can't remember what it was for.

In a time of constant micro transactions and loot boxes for cosmetics or pay to win garbage it's good to see a company send you free stuff for completing a game or getting a platinum trophy. I just wanted to voice my appreciation for something that Sony doesn't really have to do but shows that they appreciate you playing their games.

User Info: PS4TW

PS4TW
1 month ago#2
Sony’s exclusives feel like big blockbusters and I love them. It feels like a special event when one is coming out. They are usually a step above most games. Last of us, bloodborne , Detroit , god of war , horizon . Very amazing games that have Hollywood caliber story and presentation except for bloodborne but it’s got atmosphere and combat that are unmatched .
"All life fears death from birth. Life fears death, but lives only to die." Necron(FF9)
"People are not moved by logic." -Mithos(TOS)

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 month ago#3
Sony exclusives generally don't appeal to me at all. Days Gone was the first one that looked interesting to me. Unfortunately i had to skip it because i'm against Sony's current censorship and SJW nonsense.
Shame really, i've been looking forward to it since 2016.
Favorite PS4 games: REmake, Evil Within, Trails of Cold Steel, Persona 5
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror w/ Combat, JRPG, Musou, 3D Beat'em up, Fighting, VN
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony exclusive apprecation
  • Topic Archived