• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. BREAKING NEWS: Hyperdimension Neptunia "free" PS4 Theme Limited time!

User Info: witchergoat

witchergoat
1 month ago#71
The mgtow dudebros are not gonna like this!

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#72
witchergoat posted...
The mgtow dudebros are not gonna like this!

@witchergoat
Why not

User Info: NinjaPirateDood

NinjaPirateDood
1 month ago#73
Cynrascal posted...
Downloaded the Super Neptunia RPG Dragon Quest parody theme, so why not? Let's download this one too.

the what? and where?
Hey, you! Yes, you! Are your video games being censored?
That's okay! Just look up pictures and videos! Problem solved, according to GameFAQs...

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
1 month ago#74
I'll stick to my custom background pic from DOA6 of Honoka sitting on Mila's face.
"Nobody leaves this place without singin the blues!"

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#75
NinjaPirateDood posted...
Cynrascal posted...
Downloaded the Super Neptunia RPG Dragon Quest parody theme, so why not? Let's download this one too.

the what? and where?

Yea where?

User Info: Lightgamer

Lightgamer
4 weeks ago#76
Artemis86 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
Artemis86 posted...
kaminarikid posted...
Thanks for pointing this out, tc. I'm not sure why everyone needs to be an ass about it, but this is the ps4 board, so what can you expect. Anyway, nice find.

Pretty much. I dont get why everyone has to be so obnoxious over a freebie. I's get it but I dony have a Japanese psn. I was hoping itd be for the US accounts too.

InhumaneRaider posted...
Imagine loading your PS4 up while you're with the homies and they see this. Disgraceful.

If your homies arent sad, judgmental prudes it shouldnt matter. Its a picture of Adult Neptune holding a sword and a gun fully clothed, oh noes! I'm pretty sure they'd be more offended at the notion that I paid money for a theme. But it's free . . .so they wouldnt care.

Hell, one of em even liked traditional turn-based RPGs and I've been trying to convince them to try Nep for a while (they dont like VN story sequences much, but it has an excellent battle system). Not every homie's the same.

My friends aren't judgemental but they sure as hell would be clowning me for this. Any good friend would.

Mine wouldnt. They are adults. We like what we like. Several are into anime themseleves. It would just sound silly.

Also, and I emphasize this again, its a fully clothed Adult Neptune. Even if some of the risque costumes might make them cringe, I think they can handle an adult, fully-clothed anime character. Why would your friends feel a need to say anything? I havent encountered peoole irl that mocked anime fandom since high school, why do your friends feel the need to act like high schoolers?

"My friends are fully grown adults. We are responsible. We don't judge. We are polite and eat at the table with good manners. We say sorry to each other and never make fun of one another because that is the right thing to do. We like what we like, like on the weekends one friend likes having sex with my girlfriend and I allow it because I know he his responsible and my girlfriend trusts him as do I, as any adults should."

User Info: superboy1281

superboy1281
4 weeks ago#77
Its a trap gais. Everyone who downloads this theme gets put on a special list over at FBI HQ.
PSN superboy0081

User Info: SuperSynMusashi

SuperSynMusashi
4 weeks ago#78
superboy1281 posted...
Its a trap gais. Everyone who downloads this theme gets put on a special list over at FBI HQ.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tinfoil%20hat

User Info: MartyGlouberman

MartyGlouberman
4 weeks ago#79
InhumaneRaider posted...
Artemis86 posted...
kaminarikid posted...
Thanks for pointing this out, tc. I'm not sure why everyone needs to be an ass about it, but this is the ps4 board, so what can you expect. Anyway, nice find.

Pretty much. I dont get why everyone has to be so obnoxious over a freebie. I's get it but I dony have a Japanese psn. I was hoping itd be for the US accounts too.

InhumaneRaider posted...
Imagine loading your PS4 up while you're with the homies and they see this. Disgraceful.

If your homies arent sad, judgmental prudes it shouldnt matter. Its a picture of Adult Neptune holding a sword and a gun fully clothed, oh noes! I'm pretty sure they'd be more offended at the notion that I paid money for a theme. But it's free . . .so they wouldnt care.

Hell, one of em even liked traditional turn-based RPGs and I've been trying to convince them to try Nep for a while (they dont like VN story sequences much, but it has an excellent battle system). Not every homie's the same.

My friends aren't judgemental but they sure as hell would be clowning me for this. Any good friend would.

That’s right, true friends don’t let true friends play s***ty t**** anime games.

User Info: SuperSynMusashi

SuperSynMusashi
4 weeks ago#80
MartyGlouberman posted...
That’s right, true friends make sure true friends play fun-filled anime games.

Fixed it for ya
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. BREAKING NEWS: Hyperdimension Neptunia "free" PS4 Theme Limited time!
  • Topic Archived