• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will PS5 be more powerful than Xbox Scarlett?

User Info: MirMiros

MirMiros
4 weeks ago#21
I don't know, but I frankly couldn't care less.

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
4 weeks ago#22
Power doesn't matter

I greatly preffered the more diverse and timely releases of last gens library to the current one

A bland raw power increase just sounds like more of the same just worse as games will take longer to make and devs will be even less likely to take risks. Thus more samey titles while anything with the slightest hint of risk never makes it to market.

Also none of this power talk matters as whether or not one is stronger than the other they'll just make pro models for he consoles. If next gen is power then it'll be an easy task to roll out the PRO's which I'd expect to be announced in a year and released in two years. If they aren't available day one which is completely plausible at this point.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
4 weeks ago#23
Hardware wise it might be slightly more powerful in some areas, however due to censorship policy of the Sony it will be much weaker. For me, it is already a dead console because of that, so I will not bother buying one.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will PS5 be more powerful than Xbox Scarlett?
  • Topic Archived