• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Only have a Switch. PS4 Pro now or PS5 later?

User Info: MCJD4ever

MCJD4ever
4 weeks ago#21
Just bought for 325 flat. Will use my $50 gift card for Crash Team Racing and God of War. Hoping I can sell it for like $200 ish when the PS5 comes out (I always keep my consoles in pristine condition. Thanks guys!

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
4 weeks ago#22
nice. now, enjoy.
'Welcome to Gamefaqs. Where there are no Mods, only children with power. Where trolling is encouraged, and there is no time for logic or sense.

MCJD4ever
4 weeks ago#23
Thanks man! Haha I also remembered - I’m keeping my iPhone X and skipping the one coming this fall (I hear a big redesign is in 2020). So that’s money I’ll be saving on that. My iPhone X is still great, just want a bigger screen, but that can wait hehe.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#24
If you have enough games to play on your Switch until next year, then go for PS5 next year. If you can't wait, PS4 now. But get regular PS4 instead.
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.

MCJD4ever
4 weeks ago#25
Just bought a little while ago. Got it for $325 all in brand new. The cheapest I ever saw it was like $349 plus tax (so like $380 ish), so I’m ok with what I spent. If I can get like $175-225 ish when the PS5 comes out, I’ll be pretty happy.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Only have a Switch. PS4 Pro now or PS5 later?
  • Topic Archived