• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So PlayStation are officially over indie games?

User Info: Tushy2010

Tushy2010
3 weeks ago#1
My name is Pedro, Katana Zero, where the heck are they all, you see Shu and Devolver Digital always joking on Twitter, well if you have such a good relationship GET their fricken games at launch!!

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
3 weeks ago#2
Won’t bother my ass none I have never bought an indie game

User Info: Caramelon

Caramelon
3 weeks ago#3
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Won’t bother my ass none I have never bought an indie game

a lot of them are better than most AAA games so you are missing out

User Info: Mountainface

Mountainface
3 weeks ago#4
Indie games always blow. They could be good - snes games were good, and they were 16bit. Indie games are always just so dumb mind numbingly lame. Oh they are always pretentious too.
Casual gamer aaf.

User Info: Tushy2010

Tushy2010
3 weeks ago#5
Mountainface posted...
Indie games always blow. They could be good - snes games were good, and they were 16bit. Indie games are always just so dumb mind numbingly lame. Oh they are always pretentious too.

Compared to Fallout 76 and Anthem? Lol lol lol lol lol

User Info: WTGHookshot

WTGHookshot
3 weeks ago#6
Mountainface posted...

You obviously aren't playing the right indie games then...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you've played some fun indie games and didn't realize they were indie.
Thanos was wrong. Mike Ehrmantraut, "The moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way ... No more half measures."

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
3 weeks ago#7
Mountainface posted...

Limbo? Inside? Thomas Was Alone? Outlast? The Binding of Isaac?

You're on drugs...
See you at the party, Richter!
*I'm a straight male*

User Info: Kamina85

Kamina85
3 weeks ago#8
First of all, it's My Friend Pedro, but more importantly both those games are from Devolver Digital. One indie studio showing preference with their console releases doesn't mean Playstation doesn't care about indies period anymore, heck their Youtube channel usually gives trailers for most indie titles. I'm pretty sure most indie studios will want their games on all systems and that will likely include the console with currently the largest player base.

User Info: Kazkari

Kazkari
3 weeks ago#9
My issue is so many of them feel soulless just like AAA's. Like there is some good ones like Hat In Time (I love that game lol) but the majority just lack a personality. I'd be more for them if they did but its such a rarity.
Favourite games are Ar Tonelico (series), Hyperdimension Neptunia (series), NMH's (series) and Tales of Phantasia <3

User Info: wildstrike1516

wildstrike1516
3 weeks ago#10
Dead Cells
Steredenn
Cuphead
Moonlighter
"the PS1 and PS2 games, they looked ancient, why would anybody play this?" - Jim Ryan, President and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So PlayStation are officially over indie games?
  • Topic Archived