• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Have you Purchased a "Pro" Level PS4 Pad?

User Info: molokoveloocet0

molokoveloocet0
4 weeks ago#1
The ones with interchangeable parts or separate buttons for each DPad direction etc - Results (32 votes)
Yes and it was totally worth the money.
9.38% (3 votes)
Yes and I regret it every day.
6.25% (2 votes)
No but I'm considering it.
3.13% (1 vote)
No way that's like 10 pizzas dude.
81.25% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious what people think. I thought it would never catch on but there’s more than one variety so evidently they’ve sold some.

Please explain if you like it... or what kind of pizza if not.
Sweet deel

User Info: Mr_Hakubi

Mr_Hakubi
4 weeks ago#2
Nah that's cheating.
http://i.imgur.com/xpT6zzQ.jpg
My Top 100 Video Game Music: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3949EA6DC5D532F (2010)

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 weeks ago#3
Mr_Hakubi posted...
Nah that's cheating.

No it’s not. Sony allows it on their system. Blame Sony not the consumer.

User Info: sirliftalot87

sirliftalot87
4 weeks ago#4
That scuff PS4 controller you can buy at game stop broke so fast not even a month. I have a replacement that frictions on the left stick and one in a box I haven't even opened yet. Got one of them for free

User Info: Too0ldforThis

Too0ldforThis
4 weeks ago#5
Just get a StrikePack FPS Dominator for your controller. It's like $40. You get 2 paddles with on the fly mapping as well as different mod presets. Rapid Fire, Anti-Recoil, Turbo, etc.

I really only play SP games, but it's been extremely useful for any game I've thrown at it. From mapping Sprint in Dark Souls so I don't have to do the "claw." To picking up items in RPGS.

Well worth the cash. I'm not affiliated with them in anyway. Just a product I believe in. Plus that s*** is WAY cheaper than a SCUF

User Info: molokoveloocet0

molokoveloocet0
4 weeks ago#6
Bump for votes
Sweet deel
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Have you Purchased a "Pro" Level PS4 Pad?
  • Topic Archived