• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I believe Sony's next "State of Play" will be in September.

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
4 weeks ago#1
I believe Sony's next "State of Play" will be in September, because that's when Sony will officially unveil the super slim ps4 for $199.99.

https://segmentnext.com/2019/04/22/playstation-4-super-slim-2019/

According to the leak, the upcoming Super Slim model of PS4 will arrive later this year and its retail price is going to be 199 Euros, which is less than the current price of PlayStation 3 Slim model.

The built-in processor of the super slim is manufactured with the 7-nm process (compared to 16nm of Slim). The processor’s die size is mentioned to be 110mm². That’s all that was said in the leak and the source mentions that the refresh of PS4 Pro is not possible yet due to the expensive hardware inside. Only the time will tell if the rumor is true or not. If it happens, it’ll be a smart move by Sony to attract new audiences at the end of PS4’s life cycle.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 weeks ago#2
meh.

all i care about is ps5 reveal.

probably not til around next e3, see the actual console i mean.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
4 weeks ago#3
youngskillz posted...
meh.

all i care about is ps5 reveal.

probably not til around next e3, see the actual console i mean.

I expect Sony to officially announce the system in February in New York, but specs/price reveal won't be until E3 2020.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I believe Sony's next "State of Play" will be in September.
  • Topic Archived