• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So at this point are we expecting last of us 2 to be a cross gen ps5 launch

User Info: PS4TW

PS4TW
1 month ago#1
Title? Ps5 will probably be November 2020. It’s probably my most anticipated game at this point as the original was a masterpiece.
"All life fears death from birth. Life fears death, but lives only to die." Necron(FF9)
"People are not moved by logic." -Mithos(TOS)

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
1 month ago#2
Nah, it'll be a ps4 only launch with a ps5 remaster a year later ;)
-Come on Rare release a good Banjo game, You know you want to :) https://i.imgtc.ws/x7XBAHD.jpg Current systems: PS4, XB1, Switch and 3ds.

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
1 month ago#3
If it was coming out before ps5 launch, I would assume we would know by now. I would be willing to bet a lot it will be a launch title for the ps5
Combo Master

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
1 month ago#4
I think it will be cross gen. I don't think it'd be PS5 exclusive, was announced too early, and had gameplay.

I think we'll hear a 2020 release date later this year perhaps as a PS5 launch title, but also available on the PS4 (similar to Halo Infinite with Xbox Scarlett and Xbox One).
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!

User Info: Thierrymon

Thierrymon
1 month ago#5
It will launch on PS4 (probably early next year) and then remastered on PS5.

User Info: Insaan

Insaan
1 month ago#6
According to multiple rumors it was going to be released this year but got pushed to February next year cause Death Stranding is releasing in November.
I think that's likely what it will be, and no there won't be a PS5 remaster, PS5 is BC and they'll just release a patch to make it better. I suspect that will be a big marketing point Sony will use to accelerate PS5's adoption, "All those award winning PS4 exclsuives you own are even better if you buy a PS5". It will ofcourse also insure that people stay in their ecosystem which is really the most important thing.

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
1 month ago#7
I don't think it will be a ps5 exclusive. I would pretty much imagine that it will release for PS4 by spring of next year.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So at this point are we expecting last of us 2 to be a cross gen ps5 launch
  • Topic Archived