• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. DMC5... don't get it man.

User Info: chrismachine

chrismachine
4 weeks ago#91
50mission posted...
Combat is great. But the cut scenes and loading screens every 2 minutes, worst dialogue I’ve experienced in a game, and a completely stupid story. How the hell is this an 88 on metacritic. What am I missing? I’m on mission 10. Does it improve? Really dig the combat, but that’s about it. Really want to like this game.

I don't agree with everything you wrote, TC, but I definitely agree with you about the cut scenes and loading screens. I was the first one, or one of the very few, here to call the game out for that. You couldn't walk two steps before - cut scene, then two more and - loading screen. It drove me C R A Z Y.

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
4 weeks ago#92
chrismachine posted...
50mission posted...
Combat is great. But the cut scenes and loading screens every 2 minutes, worst dialogue I’ve experienced in a game, and a completely stupid story. How the hell is this an 88 on metacritic. What am I missing? I’m on mission 10. Does it improve? Really dig the combat, but that’s about it. Really want to like this game.

I don't agree with everything you wrote, TC, but I definitely agree with you about the cut scenes and loading screens. I was the first one, or one of the very few, here to call the game out for that. You couldn't walk two steps before - cut scene, then two more and - loading screen. It drove me C R A Z Y.

In DMCV? You guys are so full of s***.
Mio Akiyama's official husbando.

User Info: 50mission

50mission
4 weeks ago#93
Just deleted it today to make too
For divinity II and days gone. Thanks for the info guys. Might come back to it some day. The combats was great.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 weeks ago#94
Sounds to me like what you're missing is the first 4 games of context.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 weeks ago#95
Scryed posted...
Kyrylo posted...
D4Thots posted...
Don't get it either, game is short as hell (even compared to the rest of DMCs and Bayonetta) and has no value outside of combat. It's combo simulator, nothing else. Definitely not worth price of a full game. 5-10$ is more appropriate.

Imagine lying with straight face. That's definetely not true and you know it.

yep most dmc games are about 7-8 hours long an dmc5 is about the same.

It took me longer to beat 5 than the others, and the moment you do it throws a bunch of reasons at you to keep playing. Putting aside the new difficulty modes with new enemies/enemy placement, characters have new mechanics added, and you have abilities you couldn't possibly have bought during your first playthrough that you can now go back and get.
PSN/XBL/NN - NettoSaito | 3DS - [1203-9218-7780]
Netto's Game Room - Reviews and what not - http://www.nettosgameroom.com

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
4 weeks ago#96
NettoSaito posted...
Scryed posted...
Kyrylo posted...
D4Thots posted...
Don't get it either, game is short as hell (even compared to the rest of DMCs and Bayonetta) and has no value outside of combat. It's combo simulator, nothing else. Definitely not worth price of a full game. 5-10$ is more appropriate.

Imagine lying with straight face. That's definetely not true and you know it.

yep most dmc games are about 7-8 hours long an dmc5 is about the same.

It took me longer to beat 5 than the others, and the moment you do it throws a bunch of reasons at you to keep playing. Putting aside the new difficulty modes with new enemies/enemy placement, characters have new mechanics added, and you have abilities you couldn't possibly have bought during your first playthrough that you can now go back and get.

yea i know. DMC games have aton of replayablity plus bloody palace
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. DMC5... don't get it man.
  • Topic Archived