• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I will close my account if death stranding doesn't win goty this year

User Info: kel25

kel25
4 weeks ago#221
How many game of the year awards are there? Might as well say you will close your account if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 weeks ago#222
Has TC specified which GOTY award? Because there are tons and it’s bound to win one of them.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
4 weeks ago#223
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Has TC specified which GOTY award? Because there are tons and it’s bound to win one of them.

It doesn't matter. TC's account is closed and he made a new one anyways. As expected.
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#224

Yes, he said The Game Awards, but his account is closed anyway, and I doubt the bet is going to carry over to any new ones.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!

User Info: PlazmaJR

PlazmaJR
4 weeks ago#225
EvilGiygas posted...

It doesn't matter. TC's account is closed and he made a new one anyways. As expected.

Oh you're still here. Things haven't changed at all it seems
Blitz_kid reborned

User Info: PlazmaJR

PlazmaJR
4 weeks ago#226
Jason_Hudson posted...

Yes, he said The Game Awards, but his account is closed anyway, and I doubt the bet is going to carry over to any new ones.

It'll carry over
Blitz_kid reborned

EvilGiygas
4 weeks ago#227
PlazmaJR posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...

It'll carry over

You're not fooling anyone. You can't even spell your "account" correctly in your signature. smfh
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

EvilGiygas
4 weeks ago#228
PlazmaJR posted...
EvilGiygas posted...

Oh you're still here. Things haven't changed at all it seems

2014 new user account.

*yawn*

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
4 weeks ago#229
Easiest bet I've ever won.

This game is ripe for being a disappointment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJdJIwCF_Y

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#230
FreedY posted...
It's not him. He'd remember his account had an extra underscore on the end, and he's not posting in the same way.

Agreed, plus I don't recall Blitz_Kid_ ever hiding his posting history.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I will close my account if death stranding doesn't win goty this year
  • Topic Archived