• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
1 month ago#51
gzaface posted...
WowSoDoge_Amaze posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

Igarashi is the developer. He's going to use the engine to build another 10 games that look exactly the same and charge full price for them. The man literally does nothing but copy and paste when he works on a game.

Show me please 10 games that looks and plays as Castlevania SotN, i would love to play them.

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

lol if you think those games look and play as SotN, well, i don't think you were paying attention.

@gzaface
lol what?
Are we really saying games like Aria of Sorrow don't play like SotN.
Are YOU even paying attention?>\
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/264562-playstation-5

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 month ago#52
Rampagingwalrus posted...
kidrobot posted...

yeah
i thought i heard they were gonna stop giving preorder discounts

They have. They used to have the same deal that Best Buy did, which was something like 20% off all pre-orders. As soon as Best Buy stopped offering that, so did Amazon.

Hell, for the most part, Amazon has stopped even offering pre-orders. Most of the time games are listed as "unavailable" until they officially release. Not because they are sold out, you know, because they have no released yet, and Amazon has not ordered stock of the game yet, so they cannot sell out. Just, they are having a feud with Sony and Microsoft, thinking that they deserve a larger cut of sales profits. Or, something like that.

whaaat?
i always see preorder offers on yet to be released games...
taeyeon's #1 fanboy~

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
1 month ago#53
kidrobot posted...
kidrobot posted...

yeah
i thought i heard they were gonna stop giving preorder discounts

They have. They used to have the same deal that Best Buy did, which was something like 20% off all pre-orders. As soon as Best Buy stopped offering that, so did Amazon.

Hell, for the most part, Amazon has stopped even offering pre-orders. Most of the time games are listed as "unavailable" until they officially release. Not because they are sold out, you know, because they have no released yet, and Amazon has not ordered stock of the game yet, so they cannot sell out. Just, they are having a feud with Sony and Microsoft, thinking that they deserve a larger cut of sales profits. Or, something like that.

whaaat?
i always see preorder offers on yet to be released games...

Might just be here in Canada then. But the current Amazon pre-order section, is 17 pages and like 90% of it is listed as "unavailable."
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#54
knightimex posted...
gzaface posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

Igarashi is the developer. He's going to use the engine to build another 10 games that look exactly the same and charge full price for them. The man literally does nothing but copy and paste when he works on a game.

Show me please 10 games that looks and plays as Castlevania SotN, i would love to play them.

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

lol if you think those games look and play as SotN, well, i don't think you were paying attention.

@gzaface
lol what?

Clearly the little troll has never played an igavania in his sad little life.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Mimura

Mimura
1 month ago#55
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
knightimex posted...
gzaface posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

@gzaface
lol what?

Clearly the little troll has never played an igavania in his sad little life.

Overreaction to s***posting aside, some of those games listed look and play nothing like SotN..........particularly LoS 1 and 2, as well as the original Castlevania........so he's kinda right. CV2............maybe..........
But yeah, the rest are IGAvanias. Unless the dude is some kinda SotN purist or some silliness.
"Perhaps f*** off might be too kind."

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 month ago#56

Might just be here in Canada then. But the current Amazon pre-order section, is 17 pages and like 90% of it is listed as "unavailable."

oh sorry
im in the US so maybe
taeyeon's #1 fanboy~

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#57
Yeah, not sure why they included the LOS games. That was a weird inclusion.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: gzaface

gzaface
1 month ago#58
knightimex posted...
gzaface posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

@gzaface
lol what?

Some games on that list are alike SotN but not quite the same, and at least half of that list only share the Castlevania title.
You want to see correlations to validate the point of some cheap ass that think the new game is not worth $40, fine by me, you do you, i loved SotN back in the day and i enjoyed some of the games in that list, i would love to see Iga making more games.

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
1 month ago#59
@stabito posted...
pretty sweet im waiting for it to hit $20 though

@JohnHitman47 posted...
waiting to be 20$ or less, not gonna pay 30$ to 40$ for that

LOL! $13 is just too much for these two. XD

User Info: WowSoDoge_Amaze

WowSoDoge_Amaze
1 month ago#60
gzaface posted...
knightimex posted...
gzaface posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

@gzaface
lol what?

Some games on that list are alike SotN but not quite the same, and at least half of that list only share the Castlevania title.
You want to see correlations to validate the point of some cheap ass that think the new game is not worth $40, fine by me, you do you, i loved SotN back in the day and i enjoyed some of the games in that list, i would love to see Iga making more games.

I was joking sarcastically. Take chill pill.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !
  • Topic Archived