• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#41
Jx1010 posted...
Scryed posted...
They have done this for ff7 standard edition as well. Its $50
Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZS80PC2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_NfwbDb92EVVEG

@Scryed
I wonder if I should get it......honestly I have an odd feeling, like anything could change. I also feel like I dont know much about this game, as the remake because I did play the original.
Theres also no special bonuses for preordering.

you can get the deluxe for $80 an get a steel case, two extra summons and an artbook.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 months ago#42
Scryed posted...
you can get the deluxe for $80 an get a steel case, two extra summons and an artbook.

@Scryed
As much as I like final fantas 7, steel cases dont do it for me. The extra summons are worthless.
But the art book maybe, yet I still feel not worth the extra money.

Honestly, I might just pre-order the regular version, wish I know more tho.
How long it is and how far they plan to make it.

User Info: WowSoDoge_Amaze

WowSoDoge_Amaze
2 months ago#43
Jx1010 posted...
WowSoDoge_Amaze posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

Igarashi is the developer. He's going to use the engine to build another 10 games that look exactly the same and charge full price for them. The man literally does nothing but copy and paste when he works on a game.

Show me please 10 games that looks and plays as Castlevania SotN, i would love to play them.

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

Lords of shadow is nothing like symphony of the night.

:)

:\

Scryed
2 months ago#44
Jx1010 posted...
Scryed posted...

@Scryed
As much as I like final fantas 7, steel cases dont do it for me. The extra summons are worthless.
But the art book maybe, yet I still feel not worth the extra money.

Honestly, I might just pre-order the regular version, wish I know more tho.

they said each game will be a full games lenght. How long no one knows. I like art books an steel cases so im getting it.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
2 months ago#45
Jx1010 posted...

Yeah, nobody knows how long it is, at the moment. The original bit is only like 4-6 hours, depending on how much ass-dragging you do. Somehow they are stretching that out to a full game.

As their plans... seemingly, they have none. They have put zero thought into the project. They just made the first game, and only are including Midgar. Likely to save money on environments, only need to make one, and no open world. Beyond that, they are early in the planning phase for episode 2, but that is all we know. They have done no planning beyond that. So likely still do not have any idea what it will contain, how they will do it, and how progress will carry over. If it even does. Hell, gameplay in episode 2 might be completely different. Depending on reaction to the first, may cause them to change things a little, or a lot. Hell, they may just want to try something new and different, and change things because of that, and then retcon s*** to make it fit. Like Mass Effect 2 did.

We really have no idea what they are doing, or what they are going to do. Which, sadly, seems to put us on even footing with Square themselves.
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.

Scryed
2 months ago#46
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Yeah, nobody knows how long it is, at the moment. The original bit is only like 4-6 hours, depending on how much ass-dragging you do. Somehow they are stretching that out to a full game.

As their plans... seemingly, they have none. They have put zero thought into the project. They just made the first game, and only are including Midgar. Likely to save money on environments, only need to make one, and no open world. Beyond that, they are early in the planning phase for episode 2, but that is all we know. They have done no planning beyond that. So likely still do not have any idea what it will contain, how they will do it, and how progress will carry over. If it even does. Hell, gameplay in episode 2 might be completely different. Depending on reaction to the first, may cause them to change things a little, or a lot. Hell, they may just want to try something new and different, and change things because of that, and then retcon s*** to make it fit. Like Mass Effect 2 did.

We really have no idea what they are doing, or what they are going to do. Which, sadly, seems to put us on even footing with Square themselves.

not stretching (i guess) but more fleshing out the story (so they say). They want add more to it. anyway most of this is guess work an none if us.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
2 months ago#47
Lightgamer posted...
Amazon has been doing this recently. They have been giving discounts on prices on new upcoming games. They used to do this for new releases last year/couple years ago.. seems like they are getting back into it.

yeah
i thought i heard they were gonna stop giving preorder discounts
taeyeon's #1 fanboy~

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
2 months ago#48
kidrobot posted...
Lightgamer posted...
Amazon has been doing this recently. They have been giving discounts on prices on new upcoming games. They used to do this for new releases last year/couple years ago.. seems like they are getting back into it.

yeah
i thought i heard they were gonna stop giving preorder discounts

They have. They used to have the same deal that Best Buy did, which was something like 20% off all pre-orders. As soon as Best Buy stopped offering that, so did Amazon.

Hell, for the most part, Amazon has stopped even offering pre-orders. Most of the time games are listed as "unavailable" until they officially release. Not because they are sold out, you know, because they have no released yet, and Amazon has not ordered stock of the game yet, so they cannot sell out. Just, they are having a feud with Sony and Microsoft, thinking that they deserve a larger cut of sales profits. Or, something like that.
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
2 months ago#49
Pass.
Paying more to show support on PC.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/264562-playstation-5

User Info: gzaface

gzaface
2 months ago#50
WowSoDoge_Amaze posted...
gzaface posted...
Fou Lu posted...
gzaface posted...
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

Igarashi is the developer. He's going to use the engine to build another 10 games that look exactly the same and charge full price for them. The man literally does nothing but copy and paste when he works on a game.

Show me please 10 games that looks and plays as Castlevania SotN, i would love to play them.

Dawn of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
Order of Ecclesia
Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow 2
Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania NES
Castlevania 2 NES

lol if you think those games look and play as SotN, well, i don't think you were paying attention.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !
  • Topic Archived