• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#1
Look!
Preorder quick before it changes! なあ主 挟んで!!!

https://i.imgtc.ws/qYENBXU.jpg

User Info: stabito

stabito
4 weeks ago#2
pretty sweet im waiting for it to hit $20 though
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it

User Info: AughtforNaught

AughtforNaught
4 weeks ago#3
Well s***, I just bought it digitally two days ago, bit of a bummer but I'm not going to sweat $8, I'd do something about it but SONY's refund policies are draconian, though I just looked it up and it's not so bad as I thought given they now allow 2 week before and after release for a refund provided you haven't begun the download, that said I think I'll just stick with the digital copy as I don't intend to sell it.
Burn down the disco // Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play // It says nothing to me about my life

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#4
AughtforNaught posted...
Well s***, I just bought it digitally two days ago, bit of a bummer but I'm not going to sweat $8, I'd do something about it but SONY's refund policies are draconian.

@AughtforNaught
Why would it drop on amazon right now? I never seen that happen. I already preordered digital too...

User Info: AughtforNaught

AughtforNaught
4 weeks ago#5
Jx1010 posted...
AughtforNaught posted...
Well s***, I just bought it digitally two days ago, bit of a bummer but I'm not going to sweat $8, I'd do something about it but SONY's refund policies are draconian.

@AughtforNaught
Why would it drop on amazon right now? I never seen that happen. I already preordered digital too...

As I just edited my post after looking it up we could get refunded but you have to fill out a form and wait for SONY, IDK how long it'd take could be days or hours but given the weekend started I wouldn't expect it to process till at least Monday or Tuesday, which by that point the game will be out.

I'm just going to roll with it, I'm sure the game will be fantastic.

And after another reading of SONY's refund policy it appears if I did get it refunded it would only be for PSN credit, which is pretty asinine, why wouldn't it just be credited back to my card.
Burn down the disco // Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play // It says nothing to me about my life

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
4 weeks ago#6
Jx1010 posted...
AughtforNaught posted...

@AughtforNaught

amazon dose that sometimes but with mostly nich gamss.

User Info: Cryptics

Cryptics
4 weeks ago#7
Jx1010 posted...
AughtforNaught posted...

@AughtforNaught

Probably an E3 special, right here in Canada Amazon had Cyberpunk at 54.99 normally 79.99. The previous years they had really good E3 specials that were basically for every new game that wasa shown at E3, this year tho only a few games seemed to be discounted. While most of the games claim they are unavailable.
RTX 2060] Ryzen 5 2600] 2x8gb DDR4 @3000mhz] ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming] 2TB HDD + 1TB WD Blue m.2 SSD + Kingston A400 240GB SSD] EVGA Supernova G3 750W

User Info: gzaface

gzaface
4 weeks ago#8
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#9
gzaface posted...
I already paid full price for this game, i want to support the development team, and send a message that there's a market for this kind of games. $40 for this game is a fair price IMO.

@gzaface
I agree and I also pre-ordered before this.
I just posted this for anyone who hasnt done it yet

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 weeks ago#10
Cryptics posted...
Jx1010 posted...
AughtforNaught posted...

@AughtforNaught

Probably an E3 special, right here in Canada Amazon had Cyberpunk at 54.99 normally 79.99. The previous years they had really good E3 specials that were basically for every new game that wasa shown at E3, this year tho only a few games seemed to be discounted. While most of the games claim they are unavailable.

Aye, I miss the old E3 deals Amazon had. Last year, and this year, bupkis. Last year the only deals they had, were for snacks, to enjoy while watching E3. This year, they at least had a really good deal on PSVR, full bundle for like $150 off. But other than that, only things I have seen is the price drop on Cyberpunk, and Death Stranding. Other than those, the it is the usual "unavailable" on all other pre-order items. Unless it is on Switch. Seems Amazon is still feuding with Sony and Microsoft.
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. ALERT: Bloodstained has dropped in price... right before release!!!!! !
  • Topic Archived