• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. When will the last episode of ff7 remake come out?

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
1 month ago#1
When will the last episode of ff7 remake come out? - Results (157 votes)
8.92% (14 votes)
8.28% (13 votes)
14.65% (23 votes)
3.18% (5 votes)
2027 - 30th anniversary of og ff7
64.97% (102 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's anyone's guess at this point
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz E7400 | Zoltac GTX 1050 2GB VRAM | 4 GB DDR2 Mushkin RAM | BFGR550WGSPSU

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
1 month ago#2
2022. I only say this since they did the main heavy lifting already. The engine is done the combat mechanics are done as well. So I think they will be able to spit this out a little faster.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 month ago#3
If there's 3, I'm guessing they'll release one per year. So 2022.

MrDude1
1 month ago#4
finalfantasy94 posted...
2022. I only say this since they did the main heavy lifting already. The engine is done the combat mechanics are done as well. So I think they will be able to spit this out a little faster.

Nabinator posted...
If there's 3, I'm guessing they'll release one per year. So 2022.

No way the last episode comes out in 2022.
The last episode of ff13 trilogy came out 4 years after the first episode reusing same assets.
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz E7400 | Zoltac GTX 1050 2GB VRAM | 4 GB DDR2 Mushkin RAM | BFGR550WGSPSU

MrDude1
1 month ago#5
The last episode will be epic whenever it comes out. I can guarantee that.

User Info: VERY_GOOD_BOI

VERY_GOOD_BOI
1 month ago#6
2026-2027
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

User Info: spacecowboymike

spacecowboymike
1 month ago#7
Long past when people will still care about it.

User Info: CrimsonCorp

CrimsonCorp
1 month ago#8
I was thinking more 2029-2030

While i'm incredibly excited, its still baffles the mind that they're going all in on Midgar for part 1. Its an area that can absolutely be expanded, sure. But it doesn't change the fact it only takes up 7-10% of the OG game. They can expand character arcs, introduce new people and create more conflicts to resolve, but the rest of FF7s plot is still outside of Midgar, and isn't going anywhere.

This is not going to be a 3 part project. This installment makes that prospect laughable. Its probably going to be 6 or above. And while the foundation/ game engine is now ready, I don't see newer entries being cranked out annually. The quickest pace can possibly be every two years, but even then would they be able to continue such an insane pace? Highly doubt it.
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch / Steam: Crimsoncorp

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
1 month ago#9
Hard pass for me bro. People complain about EA and Activision shady practices but praise Square for doing this.
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
1 month ago#10
The heat death of the universe will happen before the last episode of FFVIIR.
I am just four power wands away from an antigravity lozenge!
Still waiting for my username to happen.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. When will the last episode of ff7 remake come out?
  • Topic Archived