• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. This is the "REAL" Tifa design........ with today's graphics

User Info: JohnHitman47

JohnHitman47
3 weeks ago#61
You know when people Virginity still intact when the issue they have for a game its that a busty girl doesn't have even bigger boobs.
PS2>>PS4>>PS1>>>>PS3
Xbox>>Xbox 360>>Xbox one

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
3 weeks ago#62
DaDrkKnight posted...
ZigZagMcGuff posted...
Guessing you people aren't gonna get over it?

Give it time

Yeah, just wait until HZD 2 comes out and the same people will all be talking about how ugly Aloy is, again.
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for President!

User Info: BehemothBlade

BehemothBlade
3 weeks ago#63
rjames80 posted...

Yeah, just wait until HZD 2 comes out and the same people will all be talking about how ugly Aloy is, again.

It does not change how ugly the character is.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 weeks ago#64
I guess this is the actual real (original) design with today's graphics now. Dissidia NT.

https://i.imgtc.ws/yVTRGqi.jpg

I mean, the art in the TC very good artwork, but it's not Tifa. It just looks like someone cosplaying as her.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 weeks ago#65
Jason_Hudson posted...
I guess this is the actual real (original) design with today's graphics now. Dissidia NT.

https://i.imgtc.ws/yVTRGqi.jpg

I mean, the art in the TC very good artwork, but it's not Tifa. It just looks like someone cosplaying as her.

@Jason_Hudson
Hey sup man, I didnt know this topic was still going.
That pic u posted is awesome, really good work. And I see she isnt wearing the sports bra, yet she looks great. I guess the original tifa was possible.
Thank u for sharing this.

Jason_Hudson
3 weeks ago#66
Jx1010 posted...
That pic u posted is awesome, really good work. And I see she isnt wearing the sports bra, yet she looks great. I guess the original tifa was possible.

Yeah, and it provides a bit of hope for an alternate costume with her original design. I think Square is still the publisher of Dissidia NT, according to Steam anyway, and the picture I posted is the official render of Tifa from that game (who will be added to the game in early July).
Deliver Brexit!
(message deleted)

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
2 weeks ago#68
Jason_Hudson posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Yeah, and it provides a bit of hope for an alternate costume with her original design. I think Square is still the publisher of Dissidia NT, according to Steam anyway, and the picture I posted is the official render of Tifa from that game (who will be added to the game in early July).

So is that for the US as well or current Japan only?

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
2 weeks ago#69
If we were betting, I wonder what would be the odds that TC posted in every other topic advertising that image?
9 to 1 in favor that he did?

Though I assume those topics are closed by now so not really guilty of anything besides rehashing old stuff
That and this topic itself is two weeks old.
I'm actually impressed that its been kept alive rather than replaced by a copy cat topic

Jason_Hudson
2 weeks ago#70
blazingsonic posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...
Jx1010 posted...

So is that for the US as well or current Japan only?

I don't know. They say about a Steam release on the 2nd of July and a PS4 release on the 3rd, and as far as I know the Steam release doesn't have a separate entry that is Japanese only. The Arcade version released on the 27th of June.

Looking up the last character out, Zenos something, that trailer was also in Japanese and the release date they listed for PS4/Steam (the trailer just said April 2019, though I did see release dates for the 11th of April) also came out in English on the 10th of April on Steam, and I assume the 11th for PS4. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tifa released July 2nd/3rd as planned in the US.
Deliver Brexit!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. This is the "REAL" Tifa design........ with today's graphics
  • Topic Archived