• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony didn't even show up to E3 and still beat Microsoft.

User Info: Menardii

Menardii
1 month ago#1
Geez that's got to sting.

I was watching to see if there was any reason to think about getting an Xbox One on a sale.

Sony beat Microsoft by doing nothing.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
1 month ago#2
Microsoft showcased alot of games I'm interested in getting for the PS4. Good on them.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
1 month ago#3
Yeah, gotta agree even though i own Xbox One X. Where the f*** was gameplay for those games, where the f*** was Fable 4? Jeesus it was terrible show.
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

User Info: AloysLoofah

AloysLoofah
1 month ago#4
Show us on the doll where Phil touched you.
Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 month ago#5
Yep pretty much. Its sad. I guess next years E3 will have to make up for it since they'll both be releasing new consoles and want to start off with a bang. This year is kind of a down year for E3 it feels like.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: OliverQueen

OliverQueen
1 month ago#6
Halo looked amazing powered by the next xbox. Impossible to achieve on the xbox one. I think the new battletoads is really pushing this gen to it's limits.
You have failed this city

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 month ago#7
It was a pretty lackluster conference for sure. The games I was interested aren’t exclusive so yeah
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
1 month ago#8
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
Microsoft showcased alot of games I'm interested in getting for the PS4. Good on them.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: Vita_Aeterna

Vita_Aeterna
1 month ago#9
A few months back I was thinking "wow E3 will suck this year." Then weeks leading up to it, it seemed like everything was going to turn around and we were going to get big reveals...

Microsoft literally blew it even with the absence of Sony. Big L. Elden Ring officially confirmed is the only good thing to come out.
"Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities."

User Info: GenjiRed

GenjiRed
1 month ago#10
They didn't even show gameplay for Gears 5, yet showed a trippy chick, wrestlers, a Trick Daddy song, and a Terminator crossover. Was looking forward to Gears 5, but Microsoft's s***ty premiere kind of turned me off.
Doom is Love, Doom is Life, Doom is Eternal.
Mega Man 11 is the Game of the Year.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony didn't even show up to E3 and still beat Microsoft.
  • Topic Archived