• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PlayStation support is the worst Ever

User Info: zezio

zezio
4 weeks ago#1
I sent an email asking for a refund and filled the refund form, then they sent an email asking for the same information again ao I sent it..after that they said call us and prepare tons of irrelevant information. ok I called them and talked for 20 minutes to refund 15$ game. 2 days later they send an email asking for more tedious things which I already answered on the phone.

Try the game on another PlayStation console? Does the game work?
- Can you go to safe mode, and choose the number 5 (rebuilding databse).
- If the issue persisting save all game data on USB drive or cloud. Then proceed to safe mode 7 and start the game without save data.
- send us a short video of the issue.

MOFO wasting my time, and making the refund process extremely tedious.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
4 weeks ago#2
It's funny that all the man hours spent doing these menial fixes over and over cost way more than just immediatly giving the refund...

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#3
Well, they don't want to give you the money back, so likely they'll do this in order to just get customers to ask themselves if it's worth their time.

What they need is a proper refund policy like Steam has.
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah they are terribad.
Currently Playing: Persona 5

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#5
lol
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
4 weeks ago#6
And... what exactly are you trying to get refunded and why?

Curious is all.

User Info: StonecoldRPS

StonecoldRPS
4 weeks ago#7
That's strange, I called them yesterday to get a refund on a game I bought but never downloaded. It took me about 10-15mins if giving them my info like psn id & email & I got an email from them saying my refund had been credited to my wallet
PS4 or Xbox One, Either way, it's all good.
Just enjoy what you have & most of all, have fun.

zezio
4 weeks ago#8
Pharsti01 posted...

Curious is all.

JAK and DAXTER collection, because It has terrible framerate. my refund will likely get denied though soo all of that was for nothing.

zezio
4 weeks ago#9
StonecoldRPS posted...
That's strange, I called them yesterday to get a refund on a game I bought but never downloaded. It took me about 10-15mins if giving them my info like psn id & email & I got an email from them saying my refund had been credited to my wallet

I played it for a little time.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
4 weeks ago#10
zezio posted...
Pharsti01 posted...

Curious is all.

JAK and DAXTER collection, because It has terrible framerate. my refund will likely get denied though soo all of that was for nothing.

Yup, probably.

Its a pain in the arse to refund anything digital on the console shops.
Theyll usually cut you some slack if you havent downloaded it or something, but since you already played it, they probably wont.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PlayStation support is the worst Ever
  • Topic Archived