• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. How often do you abandon a game you're not enjoying?

User Info: PJB-11

PJB-11
4 weeks ago#1
I am on the fence about whether I can be bothered to continue with a couple of games at the moment.

Been in the middle of GoW since Christmas, got about 7-8 hours in and I really just don't care any more, I'm not enjoying a single thing about it. Then there's Far Cry Primal which I really enjoyed but I feel like I've just played enough of it after 10 hours.

Do you ever just drop games without finishing them?
Currently Playing: Drakengard, Nier, God Eater, God of War, Half-Life, Far Cry Primal

User Info: CaspuR

CaspuR
4 weeks ago#2
Every single time.
From Software Order: Sekiro>Dark Souls 3>Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Demon Souls>Dark Souls 2.

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
4 weeks ago#3
CaspuR posted...
Every single time.
MHW Supplemental Discord: https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ
https://imgur.com/QL6WJAl https://imgur.com/lGlcDyU

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
4 weeks ago#4
I seem to abandon a lot of games I AM enjoying. Bad habit.
Currently Playing: Persona 5

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
4 weeks ago#5
Every time, though I rarely buy games that I end up not enjoying because I am picky about what I buy.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#6
It would have to be a colossal piece of s*** for me to not want to finish a game. That being said, I'm so careful with my purchases that this doesn't happen often. I always do a lot of research before opening my wallet. I don't like wasting my money.
Growing old is mandatory, growing better is optional.

User Info: AdventSoul

AdventSoul
4 weeks ago#7
I have over 200 games on Xbox, I think I fully finished maybe 30% of them. Most I lose interest but some I didn't finish due to how long the games drag on. It's not a bad thing but I don't have as much time to game as I used to. Plus there is always a new game coming out that grabs my attention.
Xbox 1 GT: AdventSoul05
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Synestriel, Female

User Info: Tmo_1992

Tmo_1992
4 weeks ago#8
I've been doing it a lot lately. Nothing catches my interest anymore. I start playing for a couple days and then I switch to something new.
Roll Tide!

User Info: KriMBleeD

KriMBleeD
4 weeks ago#9
Very rarely but yes i have a couple too. Dying Light and Gravity Rush 2 comes to mind. In DL i didn't like the constant weapon breaking . Just played like 30%(?). And GR2 is a fun game, but at the moment i purchased it i got stuck playing other games at the time and now i have to make time for it. I think i'm maybe at forty to fifty percent..
PSN ID: KRiMBLEED
Xbox Live Gamertag: Noyproks

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
4 weeks ago#10
SpinKirby posted...
CaspuR posted...
Every single time.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic,megaman fan
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. How often do you abandon a game you're not enjoying?
  • Topic Archived