• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What price do you think PS5 will be when it launches November 2020?

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
1 month ago#21
What I want it to be: $350 or less
What it'll most likely be: $500
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: rune1923

rune1923
4 weeks ago#22
599 US dollars.

User Info: Chronic_Facial

Chronic_Facial
4 weeks ago#23
$500 but realistically,

Add 2 games + extra controller + tax = $727

Depending on SSD size maybe another $200 for a bigger drive. You're looking at close to a thousand large.
Reparations is a scheme to extract money from people who were never slave owners and give it to people who were never slaves.

User Info: majorstefan

majorstefan
4 weeks ago#24
When did Sony confirm that launch window?

User Info: Katon

Katon
4 weeks ago#25
$500
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
4 weeks ago#26
$500. Even if they sell at a loss, it'll be worthwhile in the long run.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
4 weeks ago#27
majorstefan posted...

I think they confirmed it won't be launching before E3 next year, which only really puts it around that 4th quarter window at the earliest.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 weeks ago#28
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
majorstefan posted...

I think they confirmed it won't be launching before E3 next year, which only really puts it around that 4th quarter window at the earliest.

if they as you say will be launched before next years e3 . would that not be this year launch.remember i am just rewording what you said

I am voicing my opinion here .when i post .sorry if it does not fit your opinion

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#29
djwagon posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
majorstefan posted...

if they as you say will be launched before next years e3 . would that not be this year launch.remember i am just rewording what you said

He said WON'T be launching
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 weeks ago#30
Fade2black001 posted...
djwagon posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
majorstefan posted...

He said WON'T be launching
ok i see my mistake . i read that while still asleep

I am voicing my opinion here .when i post .sorry if it does not fit your opinion
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What price do you think PS5 will be when it launches November 2020?
  • Topic Archived