• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does Sony add games often or monthly to the ps now service

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 weeks ago#1
Is it worth the 100 dollars a year. I’m getting my PS4 this weekend andnjust exploring all options for games and what to get or ways to save as I’m playing games less but still want angood library. So far coming from Xbox I notice Sony has way better sales and games for more casual fun and the sales of games are great and come up a lot I have been watching for about 2 2”weeks now. So is the ps now service worth it. I see about 10 games on there I would play but 3 or more of them are on sale this week like guilty gear rev x 2. Assetto corsa ultimate a few others So just curious on your opinions about the ps now game service.

User Info: groz24

groz24
3 weeks ago#2
They add around 10 a month, most months. Sometimes they add many more. I love the service, and always buy another year when it's on sale for $100/year, as I get way more than my money's worth out of it at that price. There's a 7 day free trial that I suggest you use first, though, to make sure your internet connection is good enough to use the service.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 weeks ago#3
Wow cool totally worth it. Ok thanks. Sony does it so much better then Xbox. PlayStation for life forever and ever for my gaming experience. I’m more excited I traded in Xbox. . So glad I’m coming back. I have missed a lot.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does Sony add games often or monthly to the ps now service
  • Topic Archived