• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony's IPs are huge this gen. Uncharted 4 at 16 million, GOW already 11 million!

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
3 weeks ago#21
Mine's Limbo of the Lost.
Faeces Postus, extraordinaire.

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
3 weeks ago#22
Kyrylo posted...
Insaan posted...
Kyrylo posted...
You can buy Uncharted for 14 bucks and GoW for 30. Soooo xD

You can buy thousands of games for even less, not many buy them though...

RDR2 sold 23 mil. GTA5 didn't dropped in price for years - 90 million. Mario Odyssey NEVER had price drop - 14 mil. Same goes for Zelda BotW. It's easy to pound chest about sales when you sell your AAA games for half a price mere monats later.

Nintendo never drops the price of their games. in ANY generation. So that's a moot point.

a copy sold is a copy sold. I know you like being negative, but there is nothing here to be negative about.
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
3 weeks ago#23
Insaan posted...
Kyrylo posted...
You can buy Uncharted for 14 bucks and GoW for 30. Soooo xD

You can buy thousands of games for even less, not many buy them though...seriously stop being so salty.
These games selling is good for all gamers no matter which company you fanboy for. Sony's high budget single player games with no BS monetization schemes selling gangbusters is great news for all of us. Not just gamers, but also devs who find it hard to find funding for their passion projects because publishers think they can't make money with games like these.

I’ve been very happy with my Sony exclusives. GoW; HZD and SM were everything I’d hoped they’d be. I think, like the MCU, Sony now has a reputation for a baseline of quality that brings people in. I’m actually considering getting Days Gone, even though I dont like a single element in it, just because I’ve enjoyed Sony’s other exclusives.

WhiteZeus posted...
I kinda hope Ghost of Tsushima will be PS5 title, I feel like PS4 would hold the game down too much.

What have you seen that couldn’t be done on a PS4?
Those who have virtue always in their mouths, and neglect it in practice, are like a harp, which emits a pleasing sound, but can't hear the music: Diogenes
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony's IPs are huge this gen. Uncharted 4 at 16 million, GOW already 11 million!
  • Topic Archived