• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Guys: When did you "have it" for the first time?

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
1 month ago#11
2012 with the PS1
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 month ago#12
ps2.

I made the correct choice and went with n64 over ps1.
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.|345 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies
If you have an anime profile picture, your opinion doesn't count.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
1 month ago#13
I got a PS1 like 2 months after launch with Wild Arms and soul blade
or something close to that
This area is under construction until further notice.

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
1 month ago#14
Got a PS1 for Christmas in 1999 or 1998.

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
1 month ago#15
Christmas of 98, I was given a choise between n64 and ps, ff vii made me choose ps.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 month ago#16
Christmas 1995

Woke up to find my dad playing ridge racer in the living room

It took a few minutes to register what was happening

I was like, "What game is this? What are you playing it on? Puh puh puh playstation!?"
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: face235

face235
1 month ago#17
2002. February. Got PS1 with Final Fantasy VIII, later got FFVII.

2004. May. Got PS2 with FFX.

2011. March. Got PSP with Dissidia Final Fantasy

2013. Black Friday. Got PS3 with Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins

2017. Black Friday. Got PS4 with Batman Arkham Knight, Injustice 2, Transformers Devastation, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
I don't care if an item is useless - it exists, so therefore I must get it. xD -Peter_19-
Official Golbez of the Zelda Social Board

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
1 month ago#18
I got mine in the fall of 1997. I remember getting it with FF7 and WCW vs The World.
"And your T-shirts are too tight too Billy!"

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
1 month ago#19
Close your account.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#20
Original PlayStation and I guess around 1996 or 1997. Can't remember the exact year because I was around 6 years old at that time. I just know that we moved to a new house in December 1998 and that I had it for at least a year before then though it seems longer than that.

The thing is I got a SNES for my birthday around the time I was in Kindergarten so that had to be when I was 4 or 5 years old. Surely I didn't have a SNES when I was three years old but at the same time I can't see having both a SNES and a PS1 in only a year or two timeframe. I don't remember anything about wanting either so I assume my dad bought them for him and me both is why.
Kutabare
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Guys: When did you "have it" for the first time?
  • Topic Archived