• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony launching PlayStation Productions for adapting games for movies/TV

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1069197-playstation-productions-sony?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=playstation-productions-sony

Until Dawn: The Movie? Make it happen.

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 weeks ago#2
Hmmmm...

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 weeks ago#3
Meh.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018

User Info: HylianLikely

HylianLikely
4 weeks ago#4
HarryWarden posted...
Until Dawn: The Movie? Make it happen.

Why would you want a more restrictive version of Until Dawn that doesn't offer player choice?

Anyways, I guess it's time for a movie that's based off a game, that's based off another movie franchise. (Uncharted if you didn't catch that) It's basically the exact oposite of Ratchet and Clank 2016 lol. At least with R&C it was a running gag tho...
VI>VII>IX>XII>IV>V>VIII>XIII-2>X>I>III>XIII>XV>II

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 weeks ago#5
killzone, resistance, the order an so on ect.

i would def watch any / all of those.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 weeks ago#6
I've heard talk of a Sly Cooper TV series.
Make it happen, Sony!

Also, Bloodborne and Gravity Rush please.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 weeks ago#7
Happy flopping xD 90% of sony produced movies were awfull.
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
4 weeks ago#8
I'm excited for this.

When I rewatched The Spirits Within a couple of months ago and the Square Pictures logo came up the first thought that crossed my mind was; man, that's such a cool idea, having a company making fantasy movies and the like like video games.

Then it hit me that Square pictures died.

Marvel has been churning out comic book movies for over a decade now and people are going to see them in droves, I wholeheartedly wish the same kind of success on a company like PlayStation trying to do the same with video game movies if it means there being more fun movies.

I see no reason why there couldn't be another company next to Disney, Marvel, Pixar, DreamWorks, Illumination, etc making entertaining adult and children movies.

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#9
First project apparently: Twisted Metal TV series!

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
4 weeks ago#10
Californian movie production studio inviting the now Californian gaming division to make propaganda movies?

No surprise there.

PsychoWolfX posted...
Gravity Rush please.

They're not going to do it. Too Japanese for them.
CFW Trick is my idol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony launching PlayStation Productions for adapting games for movies/TV
  • Topic Archived