• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game of Thrones

User Info: BaschLives

BaschLives
1 month ago#41
Stuff that happened and made me feel bad

- That horse that appeared to Arya... why?
- What was Arya doing in King's landing? Nothing it seems
- Yeah the unsulied would let John live.... suuuuuuuuuuure
- They had to send John to the night's watch because of the unsulied, but they were leaving westeros.
- Bran the king? That makes no f***ing sense
- "Hey guys, I can't be the hand, I give terrible advice... anyway, you should listen to me and elect bran... we elect kings now btw"
- Why were the free folk waiting for john in the wall? Or they went there to "rescue" John? If so, how did they learn what happened to him?
- Why is there even a wall anyway if there's no thread anymore?
- Bran the king... f*** this s*** again
- What about Varys? He died in vain.... like, nothing came out of his treason
- I didn't buy the whole mad queen... Dany learned how to rule with the dothraki, she was not mad, just autoritarian and violent. But the last scene she was soooooo naive it seemed like she was getting a little crazy.
- Bran the king? WTF... he is a stark, not even one of the great houses of westeros anymore, how could he the king?
- Bronn is now at the small council? Give me a break
- Dude, sam went from lord of his lands (forgot the name, but they were never that big anyway) to the meistre... when did he finish studying to become a meistre?

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#42
BaschLives posted...
- What was Arya doing in King's landing? Nothing it seems

To kill Cersei. That's been noted throughout the last season. Lol

BaschLives posted...

Makes perfect sense actually.

BaschLives posted...
- Why were the free folk waiting for john in the wall? Or they went there to "rescue" John? If so, how did they learn what happened to him?

What? You mean Tormund? The rest were Night Watch

BaschLives posted...
- What about Varys? He died in vain.... like, nothing came out of his treason

Did you not listen to the conversation that Jon and Tyrion had when he was being held as prisoner?
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

User Info: Blitzoff1987

Blitzoff1987
1 month ago#43
Avirosb posted...
Blitzoff1987 posted...
Avirosb posted...
Blitzoff1987 posted...
Like this whole post.
Thanks for the spoiler, much appreciated.

You're posting on the internet in TYOOL 2019.

Bad excuse

What's your excuse then?

I don't need an excuse.
Spoilers should be marked

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 month ago#44
EvilGiygas posted...
BaschLives posted...

Makes perfect sense actually.

BaschLives posted...

What? You mean Tormund? The rest were Night Watch

Bran didn't "want" anything anymore. He should have declined being king and instead been pitched to be an advisor or the Hand or something. Making him king was pretty... stupid.

As for the wildlings, who knows. But it was more than just the one guy - all those people who were wearing not-black? All wildlings wearing... if I had to guess gray wolf furs.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#45
theshoveller posted...
Bran didn't "want" anything anymore. He should have declined being king and instead been pitched to be an advisor or the Hand or something. Making him king was pretty... stupid.

Why do you think Bran becoming king is stupid? Who else was a better fit? Jesus, do you guys not pay attention to what's being conveyed?

theshoveller posted...
As for the wildlings, who knows. But it was more than just the one guy - all those people who were wearing not-black? All wildlings wearing... if I had to guess gray wolf furs.

Do you guys not remember the Wildlings becoming allies with Night Watch?

PAY ATTENTION!
"All games should be playable by all people without practicing or learning things" - skermac

theshoveller
1 month ago#46
EvilGiygas posted...
theshoveller posted...

Why do you think Bran becoming king is stupid? Who else was a better fit? Jesus, do you guys not pay attention to what's being conveyed?

theshoveller posted...

Do you guys not remember the Wildlings becoming allies with Night Watch?

PAY ATTENTION!

"Someone who's a good fit for a role" does not mean "person wants to accept / take on that role." His role is merely a passive one, acting very rarely to ensure humanity survives and pushes back against the Night King, that's it. Not to lead a kingdom. And yeah, Night King will be back, just as he wasn't the first Raven. They're Yin and Yang, two halves of a whole.

As for the wildlings, they can be allied with them but not join them. If, say, someone from Japan comes to the US to live, but does not become a citizen of the US, are they an American? f*** no, they're still Japanese, they aren't an American citizen. Same thing with those guys - hence why they all walked out with them at the end, going north of the gate.

Did you watch the series, yourself?

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
1 month ago#47
I dug it. I liked it, didn't love it. I liked the previous episode much, much more. But maybe I did love it? I don't know how I feel. It was slightly disappointing, but I loved the ending the Starks got. I think it just felt so quiet compared to the carnage of the previous episode.

Either way, I'm sad that it's over. A lot of great memories watching this show. I started the show late, a few months before S.5 coming out, and I remember saying "f*** this show" after The Red Wedding. I needed a week break before I could come back. But I started watching it live at S.5 and have had so many good memories with the show.

What are you guys watching now to fill the void? Euphoria looks cool, but I don't know how well I can relate to high school kids... Probably not well at all.

His Dark Materials looks awesome. And so does the Watchmen remake, but those aren't coming out for awhile I don't think?

Chernobyl is on now which is fantastic, but it's only 5 episodes.

I guess I'm not considering all the other streaming places, but I need something Game of Thrones-ish in my life.
PSN: JJJTrain1989
Currently Playing: The Division 2, Sekiro, Red Dead Redemption 2

theshoveller
1 month ago#48
My brother said he wants to play Skyrim after watching it. Personally, I'm not really watching any TV shows. Westworld wound up sucking too much for my tastes, even as someone who's into the whole robots & humans thing. It just wound up being too tropey with "oh, let's do Terminator again but in the wild West!"

EvilGiygas
1 month ago#49
theshoveller posted...
"Someone who's a good fit for a role" does not mean "person wants to accept / take on that role." His role is merely a passive one, acting very rarely to ensure humanity survives and pushes back against the Night King, that's it. Not to lead a kingdom. And yeah, Night King will be back, just as he wasn't the first Raven. They're Yin and Yang, two halves of a whole.

Did you not hear Bran say, "I didn't come all this way for nothing."? He wanted to be king. Deserving so.

theshoveller posted...
As for the wildlings, they can be allied with them but not join them.

That's not to say they couldn't either. The Night Watch literally saved them.

theshoveller posted...
If, say, someone from Japan comes to the US to live, but does not become a citizen of the US, are they an American? f*** no, they're still Japanese, they aren't an American citizen. Same thing with those guys - hence why they all walked out with them at the end, going north of the gate.

Stupid comparison. I shouldn't have to explain why.

theshoveller posted...
Did you watch the series, yourself?

Obviously. Sounds like some of you don't though.

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
1 month ago#50
Barry is pretty good if you’re looking for something to watch.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game of Thrones
  • Topic Archived