• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Feel like I'm totally burnt out with gaming. Looking for a rec to save it.

User Info: Insaan

Insaan
1 month ago#51
Based on the number of YouTube videos and articles titled “God of War made me love video games again” or something to that effect, I’d say try that.

User Info: LordKaizer

LordKaizer
1 month ago#52
TEHPWNI5H3R posted...
I got Red Dead 2. I just cannot get into it. It’s just can so boring. KH3 I just feel like I’m playing a little kids game. I don’t know if some of you are dealing with this. Maybe it’s just getting older. I recently played the s*** out of Witcher 3 that was awesome. But I can’t find anything to match that.

Maybe there are some great games out there I’m missing. I might try FFXV it looks terrible but I might give it a shot. Would love to hear guys.

no, you just stuck playing bad games. play good game instead. also, FF15 looks terrible? FF15 is a lot of things but looking terrible is not one of them.
"[Persona 2 eternal punishment] looks like some Gravity Rush clone, lol" - hdx514
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Feel like I'm totally burnt out with gaming. Looking for a rec to save it.
  • Topic Archived