• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why hasn't Fallout: New Vegas been remastered for the PS4 yet?

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#21
3 > nv
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: Tolly

Tolly
1 month ago#22
Cryptics posted...
Adam_Ace posted...
satm posted...
This game NEEDS a remaster! it is the best Fallout game by far. They can enhance the game and put it out on PC also. f*** PS NOW

Because Todd Howard refuses to acknowledge the fact the best game in the entire franchise was created by Obsidian rather than Zenimax.

This.
GT/PSN: Tollyonium

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
1 month ago#23
Adam_Ace posted...
satm posted...
This game NEEDS a remaster! it is the best Fallout game by far. They can enhance the game and put it out on PC also. f*** PS NOW

Because Todd Howard refuses to acknowledge the fact the best game in the entire franchise was created by Obsidian rather than Zenimax.

This
On PC with mods, it's arguably one of the better/best rpg's available.

User Info: Irenicus

Irenicus
1 month ago#24
Its my favourite of the modern Fallout games but I didnt play it on console. I would love a remaster, not sure if its doable after the whole thing with the bonus being witheld by Bethesda. The Outer Worlds might be a good alternative when it releases
Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways

User Info: GM_

GM_
1 month ago#25
skermac posted...
Ite posted...
I want Fallout 3.

They won’t remaster or remake any game for only 4 or 5 people

More people like 3 than NV it's just the NV fanbois are louder about their favorite game.
It's Aeris not Aerith

User Info: manofcasbah

manofcasbah
1 month ago#26
clearly it's not because it was developed by Obsidian. they never re-released Fallout 3 for current gen consoles either. knowing Bethesda, they probably need to remake the entire game from scratch with their currently modified engine they used for Fallout 4, because they're a bunch of bumblef***s.
PSN: SonOfCasbah

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
1 month ago#27
There are lots of games that should be remastered for ps4, but haven’t.

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
1 month ago#28
kanzagi321 posted...
There are lots of games that should be remastered for ps4, but haven’t.

hopefully there might be more of a BC idea with ps5.
https://imgur.com/a/cZzvkKn jrpg is referring to a genre, not the location it was made.
https://imgur.com/a/QjeVqSD me versus sjw/antisjw/censorship stuff

User Info: TruthBomber21

TruthBomber21
1 month ago#29
Not enough lipstick for that pig.

Game looked bad last gen, they'd have to remake the whole game in another engine to get it near modern standards

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 month ago#30
It's a game with low requirements and holds up perfectly fine. Either plug in an old console, use PSNow, or stop complaining about PC benefits if you're not willing to buy a PC that can run it.

It's as bad as people complaining about console exclusives.
"That is so fetch!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why hasn't Fallout: New Vegas been remastered for the PS4 yet?
  • Topic Archived