• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Which is the best game of 2019's first quarter?

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
4 weeks ago#1
The only game I have bought this year is Sekiro. Excellent game 9/10 .
With Days Gone being a flop, I guess the dispute would be between Sekiro, Resident Evil 2 and DMC V.

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
4 weeks ago#2
Yay another sekiro topic in disguise pmsl

(Metro Exodus for me)
-come on Rare release a good banjo game. You know you want to :) Current systems: PS4, XB1, Switch and 3ds.

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
4 weeks ago#3
Re2remake
TAoR & Tiael are my gamefaqs waifu's :3

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
4 weeks ago#4
Resident Evil 2
Lucifer whispering silently into your mind...

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 weeks ago#5
For me? Ace Combat 7. It's not my favorite in the series but playing it with PSVR will probably be one of my more memorable gaming experiences of all time.

User Info: Rikomi

Rikomi
4 weeks ago#6
cant believe i'm going to say this but division 2, it has me absolutely hooked over sekiro and dmc. the flow & combat, the open-world done right, and beautiful lighting is great. it has the same formula as borderlands, without the charm unfortunately, but with functional pvp. the one thing negative i gotta say about it though is the game struggles on a technical level with loading textures but i don't have a pro so. i'm pretty excited to play it on the ps5 though, whether it's this one or a sequel, i think it's full potential is going to shine bright on it. also, it doesn't have good enough customizable controls, so you have to rely on the systems button re-assignment.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#7
Ace Combat 7's got the most hours this year for me.

I've been playing my Switch mostly since ~Valentine's day, Sony hasn't had too much to offer, and I don't really care much for Sekiro's style of play.

User Info: Just_Wanna_Play

Just_Wanna_Play
4 weeks ago#8
I didn't play Sekiro yet, but it's easily Devil May Cry 5.

User Info: art_of_the_kill

art_of_the_kill
4 weeks ago#9
Easily Sekiro, with REmake2 a close second.
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
4 weeks ago#10
My personal opinion is the RE2 Remake and Devil May Cry 5 with Sekiro a close third.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Which is the best game of 2019's first quarter?
  • Topic Archived