• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. EuroGamer hints that 2019 Call of Duty game is Modern Warfare 4

User Info: kboot16-4

kboot16-4
4 weeks ago#1
Keshav Bhat, CharlieIntel
The post in question uses the first word of each paragraph of a way of doing so, with the reporter who posted the article confirming in a tweet that he was waiting for someone to notice it. He uses “Modern,” “War”, “Fair”, and “Four,”

EuroGamer has reputable sources in the industry. They have accurately reported details on Call of Duty and other Activision projects over the years.

Source: https://charlieintel.com/eurogamer-hints-that-2019-call-of-duty-game-is-modern-warfare-4/53634/
"Playstation Now, fueled by the power of the network"
https://streamable.com/mik7q

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
4 weeks ago#2
I'm shocked!

Shocked I tell ya!

User Info: TommySnipeZ_182

TommySnipeZ_182
4 weeks ago#3
I'm not that into Call of Duty anymore, I used to love playing it back in the day but I started getting burnt out after they released new entries year after year. The first Modern Warfare will never be topped, the campaign and MP were brilliant but I'm glad they're going back to it, it's my favourite series of games in COD if I had to pick one so I have some interest in this. I always wondered why there was never a sequel to Ghosts because that ended on a cliffhanger and that came out six years ago now. It's a shame they never went back to that.
BattleTag: CommonDreads#2148 / Nintendo Friend Code: 3368-6182-0270 / PSN: TommySnipeZ_182 / Steam: OneStepBeyond182 / XBL: TommySnipeZ 182.

User Info: KManX89

KManX89
4 weeks ago#4
TommySnipeZ_182 posted...
I always wondered why there was never a sequel to Ghosts because that ended on a cliffhanger and that came out six years ago now. It's a shame they never went back to that.

Probably because it sucked? It was widely-regarded as one of, if not THE worst CoD game ever made (though I'd argue Advanced Warfail and Infinite Warfail were worse).

Anyways, I love that they're going back to Modern Warfare especially with a lot of IW's old staff coming back, but I've soured on Activi$ion's scummy moneysucking ways that I have no interest in buying it. I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who still buys their games is asking to get scammed at this point. I don't want to have to deal with endless grindwalls, snuck in loot boxes and all the other sleazy bulls*** they pulled with BO4.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
4 weeks ago#5
KManX89 posted...
I always wondered why there was never a sequel to Ghosts because that ended on a cliffhanger and that came out six years ago now. It's a shame they never went back to that.

Probably because it sucked? It was widely-regarded as one of, if not THE worst CoD game ever made (though I'd argue Advanced Warfail and Infinite Warfail were worse).

Anyways, I love that they're going back to Modern Warfare especially with a lot of IW's old staff coming back, but I've soured on Activi$ion's scummy moneysucking ways that I have no interest in buying it. I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who still buys their games is asking to get scammed at this point. I don't want to have to deal with endless grindwalls, snuck in loot boxes and all the other sleazy bulls*** they pulled with BO4.

the mtx in cod games are worthless an dont give you any edge of other people

User Info: mekkin1

mekkin1
4 weeks ago#6
And the best kept secret is out of the bag.

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
4 weeks ago#7
https://youtu.be/CQ6kOvO1SUE
R.I.P CoD 2003-2019
R.I.P. Battlefield 2004-2018
R.I.P. Overwatch 2016-2017
R.I.P PubG 2017-2017
R.I.P Fortnite 2017-2019
#RepealBrexit

User Info: TommySnipeZ_182

TommySnipeZ_182
4 weeks ago#8
KManX89 posted...

Maybe that was down to the multiplayer because I enjoyed the story and the characters and wanted to see where it was heading next. Plus the antagonist in it never actually gets killed off and the ending was interesting to me. Advanced Warfare and Infinity Warfare were bad multiplayer wise but I did like the campaign in Advanced Warfare and I thought Kevin Spacey's character was fantastic. Overall, I probably like playing through the single player more in Call of Duty titles than the multiplayer. Unless you're talking the original Modern Warfare or the older COD titles. I have WWII sitting on my shelf and I need to start that at some point. I hate lootboxes as well, definitely one of the worst parts about modern games.
BattleTag: CommonDreads#2148 / Nintendo Friend Code: 3368-6182-0270 / PSN: TommySnipeZ_182 / Steam: OneStepBeyond182 / XBL: TommySnipeZ 182.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 weeks ago#9
If rumours of MW2 & MW3 Campaign remasters releasing alongside MW4 end up being true, I’d be more interested in those than the new one. If so, MW3 had better still have the Survival Mode...
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
4 weeks ago#10
You_Need_A_Life posted...
If rumours of MW2 & MW3 Campaign remasters releasing alongside MW4 end up being true, I’d be more interested in those than the new one. If so, MW3 had better still have the Survival Mode...

why the hell would they do campaign remasters? that will not make as much money as the online one but best bet is just remater everything even thw dlcs.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. EuroGamer hints that 2019 Call of Duty game is Modern Warfare 4
  • Topic Archived