• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So I think I just skipped a lot of Divinity 2

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 weeks ago#1
I'm on the Nameless Isle, was running around exploring, had a bunch of quests open. But then I accidentally found a hole that let into the academy, I instantly gained two level ups and all the open quests were closed..

Cool, got an achievement for it "Serious Academic", I've skipped a lot of gameplay (and work) clearly, but have I missed out on too much?

Unlike a lot of you, I don't like to re-load, I like dealing with the consequences of my choices good or bad. But here it seems like I may have brushed by too much?
We are Gamefaqs, opinions are prohibited.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
4 weeks ago#2
You can leave the Academy, and I don't think it actually closes the quests, it just advances the stages of some. I think you should still be able to go back and do all the Nameless Isle quests.
bloop

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
4 weeks ago#3
I think some of the character questlines ends at the nameless isle, like sebille's and those have some good rewards when you finally wrap them up I think, so maybe you'll regret it? I didn't do much sidequests in that act other than the party members' questlines.

Was the hole into the academy a secret one? I last played this game like 2 months ago and I recall you enter the academy by doing some puzzle with all the sun/moon altars or some crap so I knew I was entering the academy when I did that.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 weeks ago#4
@Flamechamp2333 posted...
I think some of the character questlines ends at the nameless isle, like sebille's and those have some good rewards when you finally wrap them up I think, so maybe you'll regret it? I didn't do much sidequests in that act other than the party members' questlines.

Was the hole into the academy a secret one? I last played this game like 2 months ago and I recall you enter the academy by doing some puzzle with all the sun/moon altars or some crap so I knew I was entering the academy when I did that.

Yeah it's a secret entrance that takes you straight in. Found it around the volcano area in the top right of the map.
We are Gamefaqs, opinions are prohibited.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So I think I just skipped a lot of Divinity 2
  • Topic Archived