• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you want a gta game with an all female cast?

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 weeks ago#21
No. This sounds like a terrible idea.

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
4 weeks ago#22
Goji posted...
"Realistic" females or attractive ones?

*whistles and points to res***era
"Their standards probably"
I don't blame Japan for picking disaster as the kanji to represent 2018. Just look at the internet in it's pathetic state!

User Info: chrono2888

chrono2888
4 weeks ago#23
I want GTA 6 within the next four years. If its all female cast its fine. If its on PS5 its fine.
Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!

User Info: Ada-Wong-Fan

Ada-Wong-Fan
4 weeks ago#24
As long no SJW Script alike SJWBattlefield (2018)
Without Stella = 29.99-39.99 Buy / With Stella = Full Price, Resident Evil Series R.I.P. 1996-2002 thanks to False 4-6 False Revelations 1-2.

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
4 weeks ago#25
Since when has gta had attractive people? Why suddenly demand that mow when you were happy playing characters that look like they were pulled out of a dumpster for the last 10 years +?

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
4 weeks ago#26
Ada-Wong-Fan posted...
As long no SJW Script alike SJWBattlefield (2018)

The only SJW material I'd want in the game is the usual GTA style humor of mocking the crap out of it or making it FURTHER look like a complete joke.

OT: Not all female No, but I wouldn't be opposed to a Female Main Character, I mean it'd give them the chance to try something a bit new, I mean they got 3 MC's to work so why not.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168 (FULL). Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705 (AVAILABLE).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you want a gta game with an all female cast?
  • Topic Archived