• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why I QUIT FORTNITE a month ago & why ONLINE-ONLY GAMES are now dead to me.

User Info: YummyBear222

YummyBear222
4 weeks ago#31
Tamondaichi posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
You fell for just about every marketing gimmick Fortnite has, and it preys on a ton of human psychology to get you to keep spending more and more.

The entire game is just na assault on your brain to open up your wallet, and it's funny when anyone steps back for a second and see's that it's less a game, and more a marketing vessel.

Something I figured out after 15 minutes of play. Other people take like 2 years to process that.

Good for you. I could almost see your parents looking down at you with great pride and waterfall tears.
"Adventures of Beggar Hero Wu Obi, The Romance of Three Kingdoms Story"
http://wuobi1.wixsite.com/wuobi

User Info: corpuscle

corpuscle
4 weeks ago#32
DarkHalf91 posted...
So TC got banned since he made this topic. I wonder what for?

idk, kind of shocking really. Based on this topic they seem to have been a really reasonable and intelligent poster.

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
4 weeks ago#33
corpuscle posted...
DarkHalf91 posted...
So TC got banned since he made this topic. I wonder what for?

idk, kind of shocking really. Based on this topic they seem to have been a really reasonable and intelligent poster.

Not really just Google his name.
Kutabare

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
4 weeks ago#34
BLOGFAQS: A journey of self discovery. It all started when i got my PS3 and PS+... *50 pages later* SONY YOU f***IN SCUMBAGS!
https://youtu.be/ziArJgAJLow

User Info: ILoveTrackbikes

ILoveTrackbikes
4 weeks ago#35
He may have trolled but the post is sound

f*** all these gaas where you're screwed when they pull the plug whilst saying

"thanks for playing and supporting us over the years (and your $$$ suckas XD) now you have nothing but please play our next mtx game so you can do the same"
We are getting soft... As for me, give me a fixed gear!

User Info: TommySnipeZ_182

TommySnipeZ_182
4 weeks ago#36
Don't play Fortnite to begin with. Problem solved.
BattleTag: CommonDreads#2148 / Nintendo Friend Code: 3368-6182-0270 / PSN: TommySnipeZ_182 / Steam: OneStepBeyond182 / XBL: TommySnipeZ 182.

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
4 weeks ago#37
ILoveTrackbikes posted...
He may have trolled but the post is sound

f*** all these gaas where you're screwed when they pull the plug whilst saying

"thanks for playing and supporting us over the years (and your $$$ suckas XD) now you have nothing but please play our next mtx game so you can do the same"

I mean if that's your problem then you have nothing to worry. Fortnite is not going anywhere for at least a decade

User Info: TruthBomber21

TruthBomber21
4 weeks ago#38
you played a ftp game for two years and are complaining? you made the decision to buy stupid, completely unnecessary mxt's.

Rhapsodos posted...
Didnt bother getting the Battle Passes since Season 3 because Im smart gamer & I dont wanna waste PSN money on ANYTHING really, except full games, because I legit despise microtransactions. I regret about 100 bucks, 150 at most spending in Fortnite now till late last year.

???? for somebody who's a smart gamer who legit despises microtransactions you sure spent way way more than your average gamer on microtransactions. I'm ambivalent about them and haven't spent a dollar on mxt's.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why I QUIT FORTNITE a month ago & why ONLINE-ONLY GAMES are now dead to me.
  • Topic Archived