• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So should the US expect any sale soon or

User Info: The_Numerous

The_Numerous
1 month ago#1
Should I just wait? Got a gift card to spend was waiting for the Easter sale to come to US, but Tuesday came and went, nothing. Don't wanna pick something out if there's still chance for a sale soon ya know? Do we know anything?
Noblesse oblige

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 month ago#2
It'll be a "you can't buy this here!" sale, involving a sale on games like Senran Kagura and DOA and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

(Ba-dum-tsh!)

Nah, but seriously, if there was a sale coming this month, I'd expect to hear something about it in the next two days for this weekend. Easter Weekend would be the time to have one if they were going to.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
1 month ago#3
Topics before the sale:

Is there going to be a sale?
When’s the sale?
Where’s the sale, Sony?
What’s going to be in the sale?

Sale happens.

Topics during/after the sale:

This sale sucks.
Typical s*** sale.
I don’t like any of those games.
I already have all of those games.
Why isn’t the game I want on sale?
Big business has ruined video games. Gamers have ruined gaming.
Bumblebee ate my tuna.

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
1 month ago#4
Golden Week/some sort of Japanese game sale either end of this month or early May.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
1 month ago#5
CaIiber345 posted...
Topics before the sale:

Is there going to be a sale?
When’s the sale?
Where’s the sale, Sony?
What’s going to be in the sale?

Sale happens.

Topics during/after the sale:

This sale sucks.
Typical s*** sale.
I don’t like any of those games.
I already have all of those games.
Why isn’t the game I want on sale?

I don't think it's so contradictory that people want a sale and for it to be good. Those two conditions are possible.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
1 month ago#6
The only major sale I see happening is the "Days of Play" sale on June 7th. Last year, the "Days of Play" sale was announced on May 28, and the discounts on popular gamers were 30% to 40% off. Early June is still considered spring.

User Info: skermac

skermac
1 month ago#7
Another topic about sales, don’t worry ww will get a sale, until we do I suggest playing what you have
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#8
I've seen plenty of sales, going out today to the store to check some out.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#9
skermac posted...
Another topic about sales, don’t worry ww will get a sale, until we do I suggest playing what you have

just found out that burnout paradise (ps3) might have servers close soon so there's another option out there.
spoilers: looks like i'll be playing burnout paradise next after spy chameleon.

12 trophy's will be ungained because of the 8 player requirement. can always go back and finish 8 trophy's in some unbeaten games to lower it.
God was literally #MeToo'd because Mary "didn't give consent," so now God is a literal rapist, but there's no war on Christmas - CronoDyne
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So should the US expect any sale soon or
  • Topic Archived