• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you purchase remastered PS4 exclusives with RT on the PS5?

User Info: juker79

juker79
1 month ago#11
Probably not if my PS4 games will be playable on the PS5. Otherwise, it would be hard to pass up a Blodborne remaster.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: h_durao

h_durao
1 month ago#12
Ps5 will have BC so I don't need to buy remasters
Final Fantasy XII is the greatest video game of all time.

User Info: ElNachoCheese

ElNachoCheese
1 month ago#13
SoulTrain75 posted...
There's probably gonna be a bunch of remasters I'll buy again. Any ac, fc or rdr2 for sho.

Yeah I feel this way. There's definitely going to be a remaster of every half decent game from this gen on ps5 just for Ray tracing. Saves costs over creating new games/ip's and they know people are going to eat it up. I hope they just add some feature that boosts the graphics of any backwards compatible game when played on PS5.
Twitch.tv/ElNachoCheese
PSN/NNID/Steam/XBOX: ElNachoCheese

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
1 month ago#14
LuckyMouse posted...
Don't care for ray tracing.

When done well it can make a game look photorealistic.
When the PS5 hits and you start seeing devs implement it well, you'd be unable to go back.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
1 month ago#15
Ray tracing can have a bigger visual impact than HDR.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
1 month ago#16
f*** no. Remaster PS3 titles that haven't been released on PS4.
My command center: http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018a.jpg
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018b.jpg

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
1 month ago#17
I don't give a crap about RT. I only care about FG.....(Fun Games). Oh, and BC. I care about BC.
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Would you purchase remastered PS4 exclusives with RT on the PS5?
  • Topic Archived