• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do PlayStation now games get removed ever

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 month ago#1
And do they come with all of the dlc that he game had or is that something you have to pay for like on Xbox gamepass. With the news of PlayStation 5. I’m serious about trading in my Xbox one x and getting ps 4 pro to hold me over till ps5. It’s time I go back to PlayStation and the true gaming center and experience. Sony definitely seems to have it when t comes to future gaming stuff.

User Info: jorgeammo

jorgeammo
1 month ago#2
I've never subscribed to the service, but from what I've read FF XIII was removed.

I'm sure there's a list somewhere.
https://psnprofiles.com/jorgeammo

User Info: dhampire1

dhampire1
1 month ago#3
Yes. They come and go like Netflix.

shads3055
1 month ago#4
Still worth it. I am trading in Xbox one x in July or late June and will get PS4 pro probably soon after then will hold
Out about one extra year till 2021 or maybe late 2020
And get PS5 and vr head set.

User Info: New_Username

New_Username
1 month ago#5
shads3055 posted...
And do they come with all of the dlc that he game had or is that something you have to pay for like on Xbox gamepass. With the news of PlayStation 5. I’m serious about trading in my Xbox one x and getting ps 4 pro to hold me over till ps5. It’s time I go back to PlayStation and the true gaming center and experience. Sony definitely seems to have it when t comes to future gaming stuff.

Most do not have DLC.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#6
shads3055 posted...

shads3055 posted...
Still worth it. I am trading in Xbox one x in July or late June and will get PS4 pro probably soon after then will hold
Out about one extra year till 2021 or maybe late 2020
And get PS5 and vr head set.

If you do that, you will have to say goodbye to your library of back compatible OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games that you can play for free and enhanced to 4k resolution on the Xbox One X via back compatibility and say hello to Sony's policy of forcing you to buy their remakes of older games(if they have it while not being able to access the other prev gen games) on the PS4 because they don't have the back compatibility feature.

If you like playing online, be ready to have a reduction of free games given out to 2(on PS+) from 4 games a month(Xbox Live GwG) as well.

PS4 do have the better exclusives this gen, but many of those(except for the latest ones) can be accessed via PSNow on PC.

shads3055
1 month ago#7
Game selection on ps now seems more worth it to me. I’m playing less these days and with it having a few fighting games, project cars 2, assetto corsa. I’m definitely going to buy gt sport. And a few other games but for the most part the ps now service seems much better value. I noticed the difference in price for ps pro and ps slim is about 100 dollars but the pro version is the way to go. Plus so far I can trade in my Xbox one x for almost 200 dollars. Sure I’m losing all the Xbox games and games I have bought over time but for a trade in and basically 200 to 300 dollars or so to start of PlayStation again is worth it. Plus by getting it now once ps 5 is out. In 2020. I can probably push it about a year longer and get ps5 in 2021 and they might even have new vr hardware coming so it might be worth it to wait half a year to a year for ps 5 anyway. It’s definitely the system to get over Xbox but I think going for the change now is worth it.

shads3055
1 month ago#8
I also think so far Xbox hasn’t done anything great yet to stand out I got xbox because my cousins had it and it was fun to play them online. Now I’m not playing more casual games and in short time frames so the ps library fits my style more. Also I don’t play games anywhere else just at home.

User Info: BaseChouGoku

BaseChouGoku
1 month ago#9
streaming game service is still like 10 years too early. The technology still sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do PlayStation now games get removed ever
  • Topic Archived